Yellow | IBT screws workingman

Remember one thing.The dues paying members are the union,not the leaders.When you get 20 members out of a 5,000 members local,that show up at meetings the so called leaders are going to do what they want.I remember years ago when we would fill the halls to over flow and if the leader didn't do what we wanted they would be hung out to dry.:mfight:Now a days members are gutless money grubbing wimps.Today it does matter if it is right or wrong all the MEASTERS want is mo money,mo money.me me me me first.They are afraid they might get a bad trip if they show up for a meeting.That is the problem with todays teamsters ball less wimps.:butt kiss::Bondage:Thats what they are.

Remember one thing.The dues paying members are the union,not the leaders.When you get 20 members out of a 5,000 members local,that show up at meetings the so called leaders are going to do what they want.I remember years ago when we would fill the halls to over flow and if the leader didn't do what we wanted they would be hung out to dry.:mfight:Now a days members are gutless money grubbing wimps.Today it does matter if it is right or wrong all the MEASTERS want is mo money,mo money.me me me me first.They are afraid they might get a bad trip if they show up for a meeting.That is the problem with todays teamsters ball less wimps.:butt kiss::Bondage:Thats what they are.

Well atleast Teamsters Local 771 has the finest leaders there is and they'll fight for ya too! :Duel:

Well atleast Teamsters Local 771 has the finest leaders there is and they'll fight for ya too! :Duel:

Yes they will, next time, Pinks... :shades:

Don't be a Pinkerton

We_never_sleep.jpg

[list type=decimal]
[*]Pinkerton National Detective Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[*]Labor spies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/LIST]