XPO | Icp

L

lawrence87121

Anyone know when the 2nd half of our ICP is coming in?

I thought it was 2nd week of march. Im sure this will be the end of icp though its all they have left to take away.

it would seem you are 1pissedoff guy with your job at conway. since your profile says you live in the east and i would imagine thats the east cost why dont you find something else too do? in fact if you give me a city you are near i will help you search and obtain another job. its the haters like you that can bring down a terminals moral. i am being very serious is saying i will look and find you a job the pays close too what conway does. i will do this out of the kindness of my heart because i would hope someone else would help me in a time of need. thats kharma and it goes a long way. you might have a stroke or heart attack or some serious medical issues from all the stress of hating your job. once again just give me a name of a city you are near and ill help you. i promise you

What?

it would seem you are 1pissedoff guy with your job at conway. since your profile says you live in the east and i would imagine thats the east cost why dont you find something else too do? in fact if you give me a city you are near i will help you search and obtain another job. its the haters like you that can bring down a terminals moral. i am being very serious is saying i will look and find you a job the pays close too what conway does. i will do this out of the kindness of my heart because i would hope someone else would help me in a time of need. thats kharma and it goes a long way. you might have a stroke or heart attack or some serious medical issues from all the stress of hating your job. once again just give me a name of a city you are near and ill help you. i promise you
I hate when management gets on here and post their gung ho positive attitude b.s. They always think they can keep taking away from us and were supposed to stay positive. This company used to be a great place to work 5 yrs. ago, but its not the same, its not run the same, management has a whole different attitude and it isnt employee friendly. It used to be.

Yeah, but they never remove anything until it's raise time. Does Central still get their raise at the same time of year as you al ways have? or did it change?

Yea they always cut our miles on certain runs after they give us a raise they do suck...:butt kiss:

I hate when management gets on here and post their gung ho positive attitude b.s. They always think they can keep taking away from us and were supposed to stay positive. This company used to be a great place to work 5 yrs. ago, but its not the same, its not run the same, management has a whole different attitude and it isnt employee friendly. It used to be.

i am not managment maybe you are

Your post is truly inspirational. It is hard these days to find a compassionate and caring person willing to help a complete stranger. Most people just want to complain about what they do not have or what has been taken from them. Most of the world would like to have the horrible pay and benefits we get from Con-Way. Not our highly skilled and educated workforce, what we have is not enough. Everyone would like more, however, I will be happy with the pay and benefits I earn (which is above what most companies offer). I truly believe if I were not able to cope with what was available through our wage and benefit package, then I would seek out a better way. I am not sure that being negative and constantly complaining from the comforts of our homes and computers will satisfy some of the needs that people are seeking. No one ever told me life was easy and I would be handed everything that I complained about.

conwayrocks.....you rock......:1036316054:

Your post is truly inspirational. It is hard these days to find a compassionate and caring person willing to help a complete stranger. Most people just want to complain about what they do not have or what has been taken from them. Most of the world would like to have the horrible pay and benefits we get from Con-Way. Not our highly skilled and educated workforce, what we have is not enough. Everyone would like more, however, I will be happy with the pay and benefits I earn (which is above what most companies offer). I truly believe if I were not able to cope with what was available through our wage and benefit package, then I would seek out a better way. I am not sure that being negative and constantly complaining from the comforts of our homes and computers will satisfy some of the needs that people are seeking. No one ever told me life was easy and I would be handed everything that I complained about.

conwayrocks.....you rock......:1036316054:

there are people with master degrees that dont earn what we do and receive worse benefits but thats not enough. most trucking companies inlcuding us will hire anyonw with a pulse and no felons. i was raised too work hard and keep a positive attitude and especially dont let me work life affect my like once i am out the door. conway is like all the other businesses in the country and are changing with the times. i highlt doubt its the big conspiracy too always screw the driver because trust me the understand who operates thier trucks. the biggest problem is all business is peole not willing too accept change and understand sometimes things change for the worse, i still stand by the fact that we are still if not #1 but we are in the top 3 for highest paying carriers in the nation and are benefit plan is better than most. i also stand by my offer of helping these people find another job because you cant tell me hatrid and animosity breeds and is contagious. i want too retire from conway because that "PERFECT JOB" does not exist and never will, we make great money and dont have too work 1/2 as hard as people who make 1/2 the pay and bust their buttss hardcore,

Conwayrocks, why don't you just go away? If you don't like another posters comments don't respond to them.

there are people with master degrees that dont earn what we do and receive worse benefits but thats not enough. most trucking companies inlcuding us will hire anyonw with a pulse and no felons. i was raised too work hard and keep a positive attitude and especially dont let me work life affect my like once i am out the door. conway is like all the other businesses in the country and are changing with the times. i highlt doubt its the big conspiracy too always screw the driver because trust me the understand who operates thier trucks. the biggest problem is all business is peole not willing too accept change and understand sometimes things change for the worse, i still stand by the fact that we are still if not #1 but we are in the top 3 for highest paying carriers in the nation and are benefit plan is better than most. i also stand by my offer of helping these people find another job because you cant tell me hatrid and animosity breeds and is contagious. i want too retire from conway because that "PERFECT JOB" does not exist and never will, we make great money and dont have too work 1/2 as hard as people who make 1/2 the pay and bust their buttss hardcore,

Again, another very accurate post. The "Perfect Job" you mention does not exist. Every job has someone at it that complains. I guess it is human nature to grumble about work. Who really wants to have to go to a job daily? There are so many companies that do not compensate their employees as well as Con-Way. There are some that do. However, I do not work for them and will be happy with where I am at. Would I like more ? Yes ...don't we all? I will not complain and whine about it though. I think if people would close their mouths and open their ears, they might see it is not so bad here. I know I was paying$40.00 a week for sub-par insurance 10 years ago (in this industry). I have been at the local pharmacy and overheard people talk about paying $150.00 a week for insurance or heard of some that do not pick up a percentage of the payment unil they have spent $4000.00 out-of-pocket. My neighbors have an insurance that is very poor and does not pay anything until they pay past $5000.00 out-of-pocket and it costs them $75.00 a week. I have famiy that have retired from GM. They now have worse insurance than we do. So with all else bad in the world I will be happy with what I have and not complain all the time. Remember, things could be much worse than what they are. I know the "bashers" will love to gang up on this post, as they always seem to do. That is OK with me. I can handle all the trash talk the "Keyboard Bullies" want to type. If it keeps them from beating the dog or kid or wife....go ahead and fire away. I would like to challenge everyone that post here and even more the ones that just read here. Lets try and make more positive threads. Negativity and rumors only spread like wildfire, but, so does being positive and upbeat. Which way do you want to be?

CON-WAY ROCKS

perfect!

Again, another very accurate post. The "Perfect Job" you mention does not exist. Every job has someone at it that complains. I guess it is human nature to grumble about work. Who really wants to have to go to a job daily? There are so many companies that do not compensate their employees as well as Con-Way. There are some that do. However, I do not work for them and will be happy with where I am at. Would I like more ? Yes ...don't we all? I will not complain and whine about it though. I think if people would close their mouths and open their ears, they might see it is not so bad here. I know I was paying$40.00 a week for sub-par insurance 10 years ago (in this industry). I have been at the local pharmacy and overheard people talk about paying $150.00 a week for insurance or heard of some that do not pick up a percentage of the payment unil they have spent $4000.00 out-of-pocket. My neighbors have an insurance that is very poor and does not pay anything until they pay past $5000.00 out-of-pocket and it costs them $75.00 a week. I have famiy that have retired from GM. They now have worse insurance than we do. So with all else bad in the world I will be happy with what I have and not complain all the time. Remember, things could be much worse than what they are. I know the "bashers" will love to gang up on this post, as they always seem to do. That is OK with me. I can handle all the trash talk the "Keyboard Bullies" want to type. If it keeps them from beating the dog or kid or wife....go ahead and fire away. I would like to challenge everyone that post here and even more the ones that just read here. Lets try and make more positive threads. Negativity and rumors only spread like wildfire, but, so does being positive and upbeat. Which way do you want to be?

CON-WAY ROCKS

Thats exactly what I mean. Heres something that might help these people with so much hate and intolerence toward the company that puts a roof over their head and food on the table.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

The Corporation DID NOT put a roof over my head.

I kinda like to think that I earned it along with other compensation and considerations that will not be renumerated.