XPO | Icp

Seriously they are making us wait untill march this year? That must be since central took over, I totally remember getting it in Feb before

We were told today by the SCM (Marty) that the checks have been cut and WE would have ours by Friday or Monday. The delay was because everything is in Ann Arbor. That's funny, the checks are cut in Portland. Aren't they?

I was also told we could see these as early as Friday. It would be nice if this was correct. Let's keep our fingers crossed guys.

no real idea when these will come. 3/15 is the deadline for the payment within the Con-way propaganda...don't believe the valentines day deadline. If your SCuM has any idea, they either have inside info, that others do not, or are full of sh*t! 62% is not a wonderful number, although I bet any other company would love to have these checks!

I for one am also thankful for ICP. 62% sucks but times are hard now. They want us to grow another 5% this year too? Guys, I think we would be lucky to stay flat in this ecomomy.

now that was funny. I bet the company pissed away $80,000 on that. If they ever film a video at the service center I work at, in an undisclosed location, I will take PTO that day.

now that was funny. I bet the company pissed away $80,000 on that. If they ever film a video at the service center I work at, in an undisclosed location, I will take PTO that day.

I thought you might like that. :grinning-smiley-021 Gateway was sold shortly after the video was made so we never had a chance to content the freight. We would have made the money back we spent on the video lickity split. :hysterical:

MODERATORS!!!

How do I delete just this thread as my loving and most adorable wife reads this.

Honey. You know I love you and that you can't believe anything you read here on truckingboards.com.....right?

MODERATORS!!!

How do I delete just this thread as my loving and most adorable wife reads this.

Honey. You know I love you and that you can't believe anything you read here on truckingboards.com.....right?

Please believe Bankrupt. He is not receiving anything this year. This is just a bad joke of a thread. ICP was taken away...so there is no money to be had. We are all just pretending :1036316054:

Actually, Bankrupt's check is probabaly bigger than mine. Being at Central he makes more. He's always gotten two checks. He did tell you didn't he?