Yellow | If and when yrc shuts down what are you really afraid of??

riffraff

TB Lurker
Credits
You know having confidence in yourself is everything. We all should really take the time to go look at ourselves in the mirror and ask " do I really deserve to be adhered to all this stress and bulls@#t and at best organized drama"? Let me just say that none of us deserve this crap...most everyday I go to work and I dont know if the gates will be locked or ill be bouncing around in there raggedy equipment, at this point its a crap shoot. Point here is we will all be fine ...most of the things we worry about never come true anyway..You were looking for a job when you found this one!!

24 + years ago, but you are right. Still the same good guy he was back then. Hopefully the things everyone has done right ie: keeping your record clean, your health, saving some, will help you find a new job if need be.

If and when yrc shuts down what are you really afraid of??

That I'll actually have to go back to work. I've thoroughly enjoyed my state funded vacation. And once it happens I'll receive my recall letter from UPSF and be hired on FT ending my sweet gravey train.

I got a BS Degree in computer science from the 80's, BFD!!! It's not worth the :shit:paper it's written on, why did I ever think trucking was a good career move :duh: Lucky for me my wifes cousin is a big IT guy and can get my 51 year old fat *** in somewhere, yeah the mail room most likely.

best of luck

I got a BS Degree in computer science from the 80's, BFD!!! It's not worth the :shit:paper it's written on, why did I ever think trucking was a good career move :duh: Lucky for me my wifes cousin is a big IT guy and can get my 51 year old fat *** in somewhere, yeah the mail room most likely.
That’s like having a degree for the abacus after the calculator was invented. Some of that 80’s stuff might come in handy for you though. Not many people know command line operating systems or any of the commands. Unix and Linux for example. Put your shoulder into it and give it all you got.

maybe not

im thinking about corrections officer, there will always be crime

don’t quote me on this but I’m pretty sure the age limit is 30 to get in, and you better have a spotless record or forget it. or, you could just throw a brick through the courthouse window.

don’t quote me on this but I’m pretty sure the age limit is 30 to get in, and you better have a spotless record or forget it. or, you could just throw a brick through the courthouse window.

Well he could move to Texas.If you want a job at TDCJ just show up breathing and ya got it made.:biglaugh:

Good food though.

Well he could move to Texas.If you want a job at TDCJ just show up breathing and ya got it made.:biglaugh:
Your probably right, Texas has its own way of doing things. I spent enough time rolling around Texas in the trucks to know it isn’t for me. If you live there your used to it, I prefer more green and less Mexicans.

I've been rehearsing the line for my new job.
"PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Do ya think it'll pay?
Everybody else robs ya,why not me?:biglaugh:

I've been rehearsing the line for my new job.
"PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Do ya think it'll pay?
Everybody else robs ya,why not me?:biglaugh:
It pays pretty good man. Trouble is you can only spend it at the Commissary. Room and board are free....Oh ya...all the sex you could ever want. :nutkick:

Your probably right, Texas has its own way of doing things. I spent enough time rolling around Texas in the trucks to know it isn’t for me. If you live there your used to it, I prefer more green and less Mexicans.

Where do you live that they have less Mexrcins?

I'm afraid of having to stay home with my wife till I fine a new job. Will have to go to work for Swift or Snieder just to keep from being beaten and nagged to death

Less Mexicans? What Planet do you live on?:biglaugh:We have lots of green in some places