XPO | If this union thing happens poll

Will you stay or will you go.

• I will stay.

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • I will go.

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Why do you think the Teamters are trying to get to Con- Way drivers. Their pension is BROKE. They are putting out more money than they are making. FACT

Central States has been a worry for a couple of decades. I would not suggest anyone get into this fund.

Has anyone said it's a good fund?
I'm sure whatever fund they offer will be so much better. They may even tell you that you'll be able to retire on it. Hey buddy...wanna buy a watch? It a....rolex, yea...that's it...rolex..

I'm sure whatever fund they offer will be so much better. They may even tell you that you'll be able to retire on it. Hey buddy...wanna buy a watch? It a....rolex, yea...that's it...rolex..

You just nailed it! That's EXACTLY how our leaders sounded when I hired on here.

And you bought it, hook line and sinker. Same thing it appears you're doing now with the teamsters. See with your own eyes, not what the salesmen are selling.

Yes, I did buy it. But no more!

Conway is NOT going to stop the reductions. Not saying we won't see a bone here and there, but expect a continued downward trend.

Yes, I did buy it. But no more!

Conway is NOT going to stop the reductions. Not saying we won't see a bone here and there, but expect a continued downward trend.
Welcome to corporate America. I'm sure the millions in legal fees they spend trying to fend off a union we don't need is going to help that downward spiral. Keep driving those nails.

yea roadrage and if they would have given us the millions they are going to spend on lawyers trying to fight off the union all this would never have happened but they got to greedey period! now they are going to pay for it

PS roadrage and what kind of retirement are you going to get from con-way ? boy did they name the company right or what CONNNNNNNN WAY LOL.

PS roadrage and what kind of retirement are you going to get from con-way ? boy did they name the company right or what CONNNNNNNN WAY LOL.
I don't anticipate any retirement. Nor do I anticipate social security being there. I save into my 401(k) - and if that doesn't do it I'll work till I die. Is what it is.

yea roadrage and if they would have given us the millions they are going to spend on lawyers trying to fight off the union all this would never have happened but they got to greedey period! now they are going to pay for it
So that's what this is all about huh? Make them pay. Not for the good of the many, but for the punishment of the corporation. Thanks for showing your true colors.

I just want whats fair for them and us and so far its been all them make money back into themselves.never back to us just want whats fair or maybe just something close.They have the power to make it all go away just give it all back and cost of living raises yearly and give mutual respect to the employees and it could all go away but they still wont do it.So they people will keep pushing back its all very simple.

So that's what this is all about huh? Make them pay. Not for the good of the many, but for the punishment of the corporation. Thanks for showing your true colors.
Roadrage, there is a diffrence between greedy corporations and corporations. Go ahead and put the bag on your head and do your job, that way know one will recognize us and want to kick our a** on the street. We are the ones that are bringing down the wages and benefits in the LTL market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think the Teamters are trying to get to Con- Way drivers. Their pension is BROKE. They are putting out more money than they are making. FACT
you seem to forget the teamsters are not trying to get to conway drivers. conway drivers are trying to get the teamsters. we went to them!!!

I think Rollin62 has got the coolest avatar I have seen so far, very nice. I have 8 years in and have no intention of leaving whatever happens. Too much time invested in this outfit. Its really good job in my opinion and I have very few complaints but this no raises, higher costs for the bennies ::shit:: has got to end. The company needs to get its money but us drivers have got to get some of that money as well.

I just want whats fair for them and us and so far its been all them make money back into themselves.never back to us just want whats fair or maybe just something close.They have the power to make it all go away just give it all back and cost of living raises yearly and give mutual respect to the employees and it could all go away but they still wont do it.So they people will keep pushing back its all very simple.

Bingo, con trucker! I'm brand new to the forum here, and before Con-Way, I was a Teamster member for over 16 years. On some days, I can't believe the ::shit:: they get away with at this company! If you have any info on the current organization drive, we out West would appreciate it. Just last week we got the 'this company intends to stay anti-Union' video at our terminal. If there was ever a time for us to go Union..it's NOW!! I'm so tired of all the garbage we put up with here. And the constant 'bad-mouthing' of one of America's greatest Labor Unions. Example: at our New Employee Orientation meeting, they spent about 15 minutes bashing the Teamsters, all the while saying: "You have a right to NOT be represented by a Union"...obviously forgetting the fact that we also have a right TO BE represented by a Union!! How ****in' stupid do they think we are? PLEASE..any info on the current drive would be much appreciated. Our guys kind of concur that it may be somewhere back East, but we'd love to know!!

Roadrage76 your avator fits well .On may 2 1933 ಠ▄ಠ abolished collective bargaining and the right to strike and also outlawed trade unions

rage you missed the point all i'm saying is if they have all this money to throw around on tractors/ trailers /hand helds/e stack alum rims /and raises for themselves then they dam well should have given us back what they took!