FedEx Freight | If union is voted yes.

yrc-atm don't you have your own board? why you trolling here? you want are dues for your under funded pension? FedEx issue not a YRC issue..sorry YRC we have better wage then you, sorry we have double retirement, sorry YRC is in the red, your trolling here won't change YRC...different company different issues...worry about YRC not FedEx trolllllllll.............
Dues dont go towards pension and I've always posted that you should keep your own retirement and not get into the funds. Oh and its OUR dues not ARE dues

Drzzz, you know dues don't go into any one's pension. As long as you tell the truth, the debate is reasonable. Lies waste people's time and cloud the issue.

11 year teamster here, was great back then but at end of day over 6000 jobs lost milk wagon local 584

Agree that the two safety policies went overboard, but the company listened and changed them due to valid concerns. Why pay someone to negotiate when the company is willing to do so?

Most of us have figured out what their "valid concerns" are. And why is it when the word negotiate is used, there is always a money reference?

This thread should be called when union is voted yes.
When we are a union ship we will may sure that gaydee,dzzzzzz,slug,and loser also get equal treatment and protection that the rest of us are fighting for. I could slam these guys and trash them as they do everyone else that doesn't agree with them but I won't do that. Instead I will just remind them when they become teamsters they will be In a brotherhood and we will have their backs.

Dues dont go towards pension and I've always posted that you should keep your own retirement and not get into the funds. Oh and its OUR dues not ARE dues

Huh? Wait.....did someone invoke the spelling police?
Better be an excellent typer YRC, RC has his eye on you.

Give them a maypole and he and his fruity little banana can dance around it.
Maypole-unfurling.jpg

Guardrail

And this is supposed to mean what? Are you implying someone that needs to feed his or her family and crosses a picket line would be harmed in some way? Mentally or physically?

It's ok you don't go to work to make friends. I'm pretty sure you cross and when things settle down you won't have very many friendly coworkers. Maybe you could call the someone and file discrimination charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ok you don't go to work to make friends. I'm pretty sure you cross and when things settle down you won't have very many friendly coworkers. Maybe you could call the someone and file discrimination charges.

So..........someone crosses the picket line because they need to pay bills feed family! YRC - ATM says you are spineless and you better be concerned about your co -workers (hopefully only verbally abused not physical), and roadrunners says you won't have many friends. You will basically be facing a hostile work environment every day you work....................that is what I am talking about SIGN ME UP!

So..........someone crosses the picket line because they need to pay bills feed family! YRC - ATM says you are spineless and you better be concerned about your co -workers (hopefully only verbally abused not physical), and roadrunners says you won't have many friends. You will basically be facing a hostile work environment every day you work....................that is what I am talking about SIGN ME UP!

Remember everyone else has someone to feed and bills to pay. And you are ok with what you are doing to them by crossing. Maybe you should take a hard look in the mirror at exactly what you are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk