Central Transport | I'm back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ct42long

TB Lurker
Credits
Been a nice vacation seems as if my infraction was 30 days instead of 7 but who cares this is a hate central forum so bring on the hate !!!!! seems as if this whole forum died when I was banned??? pretty boring from what I read and man are they passing out towels yet???? all I hear are the the same vitran drivers crying after they already quit????? really cant get it out of their heads, 6 months most anti central changed jobs and is gone that comments here???? get your life in order and move on what are you a lawyer who advocates? thank you for the ban moderators I couldn't keep up with the multi ridiculous crying post that was going on. I've had a nice break and all I can say is ......... ha ha ha you cry babies are weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a nice vacation seems as if my infraction was 30 days instead of 7 but who cares this is a hate central forum so bring on the hate !!!!! seems as if this whole forum died when I was banned??? pretty boring from what I read and man are they passing out towels yet???? all I hear are the the same vitran drivers crying after they already quit????? really cant get it out of their heads, 6 months most anti central changed jobs and is gone that comments here???? get your life in order and move on what are you a lawyer who advocates? thank you for the ban moderators I couldn't keep up with the multi ridiculous crying post that was going on. I've had a nice break and all I can say is ......... ha ha ha you cry babies are weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your back but it remains to see how long.

tell me what is good about c.t. or did they brain wash you. also. must be a have to be a lifer.

funny thing you say that??? you think I don't know how much B.S. is said on here........ 42 long is 42 long so any one making up stuff I will call shenanigans on............. and I call shenanigans on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So 42 you still didn't tell me what is good about c .t.? still think that one out?

nothing is good about CT. except me, and the guys I work with and the mechanics that keep my truck In good operational order!!!!! nothing is good about any trucking company they all try to get you to do more for less. really what response are you wanting to hear??? I know I can roll through a DOT check point and get a class one inspection and pass , that's a great feeling, I know all the customers I go to are nice except a few but they are doomed in the friendly dept. I know when I log on I can do my job efficiently and not get behind and not have to worry about dispatch sending me stupid messages about close times, I know I am most likely going to have close to 55 hours every week ,and I know I have to work the dock, I don't like the dock but what are you going to do. so answering your question whats good about CT ? the people I work with........................

Maybe it was somewhat boring when you were gone, but think what would happen if Vitran was removed from the thread "Centran Transport/Vitran". Personally I would like to see Vitran removed, and let it be just Central. I am glad I am gone from Central. I have moved on to a much better life without Central, and I wish all my former Vitran brothers the same. I do miss Vitran, and wish all that mess never happened. However, life as a trucker isn't always a smooth ride. The road always has its bumps, and pot holes, but eventually you will come to smooth roads ahead.

thanks for finally answering my question. I don't care for side steppers. People who avoid answering simple questions. THANKS AGAIN!!!

I don't know 42 but like him. He don't beat around the bush and gets his point acrossed quickly. You might loose your manners if was 100 against 1 too.

I don't know 42 but like him. He don't beat around the bush and gets his point acrossed quickly. You might loose your manners if was 100 against 1 too.

100 to 1 odds are in my favor!!!!!!!!!!!!! exept when those mixed drinks are going down like water ha,ha,ha,ha....some times I get over moderated ???

I'm going to start a new thread , and I would greatly appreciate it if I could get all you CT42LONG haters to express the problems that your having coping with the big entity known as Central Transport, I want to be here for you and help you work through your problems. I'm a problem solver by nature. it could be work or the aguish that builds up inside you that keeps you from being a better person, I can help you, maybe you forgot how to do a break test and your frustrated I specialize in pre trip exhaustion, I know you guy's need help so I'm here for you.... and it's all gratis. if this sounds like something you would care to participate in just let me know....

He also needs to start a new thread like "Making the Transition" would be a good name...ie..........And put that post on it. Start fresh and don't put it on an existing thread. 42 you always struck me as a neurotic person looking to make things worse so I must say I'm surprised with your new attitude. Self worth cannot be verified by others and people are worthy because they say so...I have said this many times before.........As long as you stay where you are and tell yourself you have to do it because your stuck, the only payoff you will get is to defend your misery....If you are a person who lives one way, but who says you are going to live another way in the future , those proclamations are empty. Most just want to be true to themselves and simply want to work for a better company. There is BS everywhere but CT takes it to a whole new level.

Getting boring on here you guys really need to quit patting your selves on the back bunch of do gooders striving to take central down, with your words of wisdom copied from self help books. I bet your at home watching the View, and Dr. OZ......