I'm on vacation

And...or course you suck!!! You suck because I'm not on vacation, and your bragging...asshat!!! Really though, enjoy the time away, I know your moving but its still better than the daily same old.

I'll brag again in August when I go again. That one I plan on spending at camp doing nothing but relaxing, fishing and drinking. That vacation runs right into Labor day weekend. Extra day off too, lol

I'll brag again in August when I go again. That one I plan on spending at camp doing nothing but relaxing, fishing and drinking. That vacation runs right into Labor day weekend. Extra day off too, lol

Let me say it one more time your grace.....YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!

HAHA!!! By the time you get up, I'll probably be done with my route :)

You're going to be done by 6AM? Damm, your fast, lol. I'm on vacation, my wife is not. So I will most likely get up when she does at 6am, kid should be up then also. And to me 6am is sleeping in, I'm normally up between 1am and 3am during the week. LOL. I'll think of you working hard on your route while I'm drinking my morning coffee with my feet up, lol.

You're going to be done by 6AM? Damm, your fast, lol. I'm on vacation, my wife is not. So I will most likely get up when she does at 6am, kid should be up then also. And to me 6am is sleeping in, I'm normally up between 1am and 3am during the week. LOL. I'll think of you working hard on your route while I'm drinking my morning coffee with my feet up, lol.

Well Mr Grace...I have the day off tomorrow, I'm up between 0200 and 0400, to me sleeping in is noon!!! My route got canceled, school is out and nothing was going on with it, maybe 300 cases and they ain't gonna let a trailer go out of Tulsa like that.

Enjoy, at 0600, I'll be sawing logs, our electric just came back on, I took a big ol nap while it was off, so I'm up for a good while :)

Well Mr Grace...I have the day off tomorrow, I'm up between 0200 and 0400, to me sleeping in is noon!!! My route got canceled, school is out and nothing was going on with it, maybe 300 cases and they ain't gonna let a trailer go out of Tulsa like that.

Enjoy, at 0600, I'll be sawing logs, our electric just came back on, I took a big ol nap while it was off, so I'm up for a good while :)
Ok, so I slept till 630. Kid woke me up, he was banging on daddys head saying "get up, get up", lol. Enjoy your day off GT.

Ok, so I slept till 630. Kid woke me up, he was banging on daddys head saying "get up, get up", lol. Enjoy your day off GT.

Thats the best way to get woke up in the world! I did enjoy it helped my Dad change his mower blades, talked to him and Mom for a couple of hours, ran some errands, came home and took a shower, now I'm relaxing here at the old computer at my 2nd home.

Dianna gets off at 1700, so I started the countdown, can't wait to see her.

I hope your day was great as well, I love vacation, I think we ought to get a week every 2 months..LOL!!!! :)

I'll take the week every two months. Sure can use one, lol. Body is getting worn down, been doing this stuff way to long. Time to look at another option ;)

We still need A drivers. Had one quit last week. Plus, they have more stuff coming down the pipeline. PM me here or on Facebook if you want. I'll fill you in.

Check your PM for another question I had for you...and let me know about the other stuff! Thanks.

I feel so left out, you guys are so private, I'm lonely, and I'm hurt, I just wanna belong, but you guys make me feel so isolated, you two are nothin but big ol bullies, I'm going to my corner and cry now.

I hope both of you are happy..LOL.

I feel so left out, you guys are so private, I'm lonely, and I'm hurt, I just wanna belong, but you guys make me feel so isolated, you two are nothin but big ol bullies, I'm going to my corner and cry now.

I hope both of you are happy..LOL.

If you like, I could PM you also, lol