Yellow | Inflation is the story behind the story

I just don't understand the fellow teamster brothers and sisters trashing the teamsters..... That's George Soros type diabolical stuff.......
You've seen recent posts not exactly in favor of Hoffa Jr.. And posts not exactly in favor of O'Brien...correct?

And you've never heard anybody not exactly happy with they're officials?
This is what I'm saying.
Because it's true

We had a Jewish road driver at New Penn from New England area. His handle was 'Rabbi'. He moved to Florida after he retired years ago
Which is why I'd find it hard to believe that Mr Liberty posted what he posted.
It's a favorite place of retirement.
Of all kinds of people.

I've posted this before. Listen to it or read it in this link or pick it up cheap.
Long detailed pretty good summary of the Carter into Reagan years... Inflation needed to get under control and it's looking really similar to now. So...the Fed and America has a blueprint...a playbook.

We had a Jewish road driver at New Penn from New England area. His handle was 'Rabbi'. He moved to Florida after he retired years ago
Ya, Im not Jewish, not do I follow Judaism. I dont follow any religion. Im not Catholic or Protestant.
Im Hebrew, like The Apostle Paul. I strive to keep the Commandments, and celebrate The Biblical Holy festivals. I also eat according to the biblical law. Thats it. I dont go to a church or Synagogue. None of that.
Religion to me is man made rules and traditions that change or negate biblical law. Leaders do it for the money, and to be admired of men.
Hebrew is a faith, nothing more. Paul wrote the book of Hebrews explaining it. I dont lie, steal, murder, common sense stuff.

You told me you're a Hebrew and you never met another Hebrew in your life.....in Florida?
Where was the terminal? Submerged in a swamp?
You never got out of the truck?
You are thinking i follow Judaism, and I dont. Hebrew is a faith as described by Paul in The Book of Hebrews. I dont follow any religion at all. Not Catholic, Protestant, Judaism, none of it. I share the testimony of Jesus, and strive to keep The Commandments. I celebrate the holidays in the bible, and I follow the food laws. Thats it. Nothing more.

I just don't understand the fellow teamster brothers and sisters trashing the teamsters..... That's George Soros type diabolical stuff.......
If folks disagree with Sean and how he rolls, that fine. But to trash Teamsters, thats generations of good people. I understand being upset losing their job at Yellow. But the Union is so badly needed in the industry.

Reactions: TC1
Ya, Im not Jewish, not do I follow Judaism. I dont follow any religion. Im not Catholic or Protestant.
Im Hebrew, like The Apostle Paul. I strive to keep the Commandments, and celebrate The Biblical Holy festivals. I also eat according to the biblical law. Thats it. I dont go to a church or Synagogue. None of that.
Religion to me is man made rules and traditions that change or negate biblical law. Leaders do it for the money, and to be admired of men.
Hebrew is a faith, nothing more. Paul wrote the book of Hebrews explaining it. I dont lie, steal, murder, common sense stuff.
I'm not sure...but I think Hebrew....is a language.

This guy posted that he is leaving trucking. People are walking away. The money just isn't there for what you have to endure. Time will tell. The market self corrects. As people leave the industry, the supply and demand will eventually cause pay to go up. And it needs to go up a lot.

I'm not sure...but I think Hebrew....is a language.
It is the oldest language. But when the exodus out of Egypt happened, there was a diverse multitude. And during the history of Israel, people could become citizens. But they had to embrace Hebrew law, and culture, which is Liberty.

Yellow’s management is to blame period !They have had money and 10 or more years to get the company turned around.Yellow is the Kmart of the LTL INDUSTRY.Never planning ahead .

It is the oldest language. But when the exodus out of Egypt happened, there was a diverse multitude. And during the history of Israel, people could become citizens. But they had to embrace Hebrew law, and culture, which is Liberty.
Liberty for themselves imo.
Not others.
Sorry..not to be mean.
Just how I see it...and read some of their dogma.
Each culture or "language" group looks out for themselves. They are not above that. They are no different than other language or cultural groups imo.
They show favoritism amongst themselves just like other groups, if not more so.

Liberty for themselves imo.
Not others.
Sorry..not to be mean.
Just how I see it...and read some of their dogma.
Each culture or "language" group looks out for themselves. They are not above that. They are no different than other language or cultural groups imo.
They show favoritism amongst themselves just like other groups, if not more so.
And God said to The Devil, "I will put enmity between your seed, and her seed".
Its been an ongoing war since the beginning, and will not stop until the time of the harvest.
Mathew 13
36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.