XPO | Insurance

Make no mistake, The company dictates all this stuff to Cigna . I am very proud that my company witch also uses Cigna as the manager of their ( self insured plan) seems to have a better plan than I had at Con-way.
In any event ,we all are getting gouged by Medical inflation and the effects of Obama Care. No more thrive , just survive.

In our house it's regular office Dr visits most of the time. For me personally I'm going to save a lot of money most years having a copay. Before I had to pay my deductible before the insurance picked up any of the tab. Now I only have to worry about that if we're having labs, procedures, hospitalizations, or surgeries. My individual max out of pocket went up but family max out of pocket actually went down. Family deductible went up but not at the rate the individual one did. I've got 6 people on my insurance.

Last edited:
In our house it's regular office Dr visits most of the time. For me personally I'm going to save a lot of money most years having a copay. Before I had to pay my deductible before the insurance picked up any of the tab. Now I only have to worry about that if we're having labs, procedures, hospitalizations, or surgeries. My individual max out of pocket went up but family max out of pocket actually went down. Family deductible went up but not at the rate the individual one did. I've got 6 people on my insurance.
I agree, the changes should work out for you, unless someone has a bad illness or hospital stay. I only have 4 in my house, but like you, most of the time just well visits and other things now covered by a co-pay. We will see.

The CEO of Cigna makes 27.2 million a year! Everything and everyone in America has just as much or more increase in monthly charges.

That's not what the FedEx guys have said about their insurance. Said coverage was no change with a less than a dollar increase in weekly contributions. Just what I hear from the drivers around my neck of the woods.