Yellow | Interesting

i'm trying to wrap my head around this. why now ? also, has a company who filed bankruptcy & closed, ever done this before and prevailed in the end ? this is the oddest thing i have ever seen. kind of ironic these are all Democratic senators. is the 29% of government ownership into Yellow causing this ? im just spit balling here. and why would anyone, and who for that matter, buy any part of Yellow ? what is the need here ?

i'm trying to wrap my head around this. why now ? also, has a company who filed bankruptcy & closed, ever done this before and prevailed in the end ? this is the oddest thing i have ever seen. kind of ironic these are all Democratic senators. is the 29% of government ownership into Yellow causing this ? im just spit balling here. and why would anyone, and who for that matter, buy any part of Yellow ? what is the need here ?
Election season is coming....

Most LTLs are slow now, even with the initial freight spike after yellows closure, yellows freight has already long been absorbed. Who in there right mind would reopen this company? Delusional democrats. Haven’t most either retired or have gotten new jobs by now?

It's all about the votes. It's all about giving away free stuff.

The company is not "gone", it's in ch 11 restructuring/reorganization with union workers on layoff. With a forbearance on the $700M and a restructuring of the debt with a new line of credit through Citadel and a court ordered CHOPS implementation the company can restart business as usual and recall the union employees while bringing in new management. Obviously it would be done on a staggered basis with break bulks and major hub locations opened 1st and calling back from layoff in seniority order until the number of drivers needed for current operations is reached. Not sure why people keep saying it's over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor????

The company is not "gone", it's in ch 11 restructuring/reorganization with union workers on layoff. With a forbearance on the $700M and a restructuring of the debt with a new line of credit through Citadel and a court ordered CHOPS implementation the company can restart business as usual and recall the union employees while bringing in new management. Obviously it would be done on a staggered basis with break bulks and major hub locations opened 1st and calling back from layoff in seniority order until the number of drivers needed for current operations is reached. Not sure why people keep saying it's over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor????
Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?