Yellow | Is milwaukee merger on it's way

no not that many in jan or feb but as the year goes on and the frt picks up i can see that many on any givin day besides i said it was only wishful thinking as far as wishing MR.K.A ANYTHING NEVER WILL I SAY ANYTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM AFTER ALL HE IS THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE AND LIES WITH THE FLEAS ON MY DOGS A$$!!!!! NOW BACK TO THE FRT. HOW IS IT THAT EVEN ON A SLOW DAY AT 313 (ROADWAY) THEY PICK UP 600 TO 800 BILLS AND YELLOW GETS 350 TO 500 TO ME THAT SAYS 1000 TO 1300 BILLS A DAY PLUS INBOUND THE FRT. MUST BE WORKED EVERYDAY TO MAKE SERVICE SO MY WISHFUL THINKING IS 150 GUYS AS OF MARCH 2 2009!!!
:1036316054:Man OH Man I can't believe your wanting 150 guy's for a measly small amount of bills like 1000 to 1300 a day . When I was a young lad that's how many I did in 8 HOURS by MYSELF !! Dam what you guys need is some MOTIVATION ! How about this WORK HARDER !! Man I could run this company with great talks like that .Breaks you want a BREAK I gave you a break when I hired you :Bondage:!! Gives me chills how good I am . Now go in Monday and Work harder for YRC . YOU CAN DO IT !!:hysterical:

no not that many in jan or feb but as the year goes on and the frt picks up i can see that many on any givin day besides i said it was only wishful thinking as far as wishing MR.K.A ANYTHING NEVER WILL I SAY ANYTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM AFTER ALL HE IS THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE AND LIES WITH THE FLEAS ON MY DOGS A$$!!!!! NOW BACK TO THE FRT. HOW IS IT THAT EVEN ON A SLOW DAY AT 313 (ROADWAY) THEY PICK UP 600 TO 800 BILLS AND YELLOW GETS 350 TO 500 TO ME THAT SAYS 1000 TO 1300 BILLS A DAY PLUS INBOUND THE FRT. MUST BE WORKED EVERYDAY TO MAKE SERVICE SO MY WISHFUL THINKING IS 150 GUYS AS OF MARCH 2 2009!!!

It`s not that difficult to understand.Smaller service area = less freight.

Mil Journal Sentinel Jan 3, 2009 business/briefcase.
2 Oak Creek trucking firms plan job reductions

Like i said its wishful thinking!!! And the beat goes on your red print means nothing to me!i use to work that hard to and where am i laidoff so let me have my dreams ok?

yea,maybe that`s the numbers for the Jan 26th bid.But as of March when they realign the zip codes then what. The company seems to be really guarding the facts on that.
if you look at the coo online oshkosh is adding 15 dock and p&d without merging with a yellow term. that frt. must be coming out of milwaukee's area!:TR10driving03: