FedEx Freight | Is Something in the Works?

No idea. I was hoping someone here might have a clue.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I've heard RUMORS only about that. The rumor is that they will be hiring more contractors for the longer runs, but this is only a rumor. I have no evidence to back it up other than what I was told by a driver from DEN.

leemcabee said:
I've heard RUMORS only about that. The rumor is that they will be hiring more contractors for the longer runs, but this is only a rumor. I have no evidence to back it up other than what I was told by a driver from DEN.

Our bosses have been having meeting over at FedEx Ground. The ground drivers have two years to get their hazmat endorsement. Some ground drivers we know have been asked if they could put some team together but aren't being told much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Damn good post popcorn. We got rid of our tv because we were tired of paying for and paying for crap that disgust us. We have become more active and involved in things that interest us. And our kids haven't suffered by being made o go and play and read. We have been getting back to the basics in our lives for the past few years and its great. America is not the problem capitalism isn't even the problem. Yes there needs to be some regulation but our government is regulating and taxing this country to death. People don't even realize their being led to slavery. The government needs to realize the people are the sovereign not the the elected officials. We give them the power.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

We did the same! We are no longer slaves to Comcast or ANY cable company. And you know what? Life is GREAT!!!!!!! WE DO NOT MISS TV AT ALL! 6 MONTHS AND COUNTING!!!!!!

We did the same! We are no longer slaves to Comcast or ANY cable company. And you know what? Life is GREAT!!!!!!! WE DO NOT MISS TV AT ALL! 6 MONTHS AND COUNTING!!!!!!

PD, not tell us all that you've learned to read!!! We need a good laugh!

ST

Last edited by a moderator: