FedEx Freight | It's Offical, Bonus end of the month.

mine was $20.27 made 70000 last year lol what a slap in the face. they should have kept it to pkeep and pay salary of the ones getting layed off

If the bonus checks are based on what you made last year, I wonder if I'll get a little something extra in my pension check? This is almost as exciting as when I sent in three cereal box tops and 25 cents to receive my decoder ring. Film at 11 TP

mine was $20.27 made 70000 last year lol what a slap in the face. they should have kept it to pkeep and pay salary of the ones getting layed off

Seriously dude? FXF lost a cool 175 million over the last fiscal year and you are getting a bonus (however small it might be) and we all got a raise, new eqipment is coming in etc ...

And then the bitching and the words "I made 70 K last year and my bonus is nothing to write home about ..." in the same sentence ... This is just totally delusional ...

Oh yeah, and your whining is really a slap in the face for the people who have to make some hard decisions in the face of the change of ops ...

Jeez ...

Does anyone know how often we will receive this bonus? Once a month, once a quarter, or once a year if we meet the criteria set by the company.

Twice Pipes said:
Does anyone know how often we will receive this bonus? Once a month, once a quarter, or once a year if we meet the criteria set by the company.

I think its yearly,fiscal year ends in June.

FEDEX here it comes !

I am going to send Fedex my check back in the mail cause they need my $15.06 worse than I do.

Pay bonus idea

We all could donate our money to the make a wish foundation and make alot of kids happy they got their wish granted.

13.94 = 1ea (30 pack of Miller High Life) , works for me , free beer this week.

Better than a sharp stick in the eye....