FedEx Freight | It's Offical, Bonus end of the month.

.....$13.94...... I'm spending it on beer !

How much did Fred get ?

That's the spirit, Smoke. That's a 12 pack of pretty good beer or a 30 pack of pretty marginal beer (there is no such thing as 'bad' beer). I think Fred probably got enough to buy a 12 pack too........:1036316054:

Don't balk at free money, be grateful for what comes your way.

We have gotten better bonuses in the past and will do so again one day, if you don't need the money, take it over to the Salvation Army or something and give it away or rip it up and throw it in the trash.

Hey I'll take my extra $25 and be glad!
Anybody that's insulted by their bonus check feel free to send it to me. I hate so see anybody miserable.

Brake pads for my beater grocery getter. "Get the good stuff" thanks uncle fred for part of the brake job

$25.17 is insulting. they should have just kept the money and hired more mechanics. Or maybe bought some parts for the AC units in some of these Internationals.

Agreed

I agree this Bonus was a damn insult. I would have rather seen them keep my lousy 17.00 and give us nothing at least then I would not have felt insulted. "Hey guys thank for all your hard work you do. Thanks for letting guys who have been with the company a year get 55 hours a week when those of us that have been here for 6 years get 30 hours a week." Hey thanks for letting me screw your bid over and just call you in when I feel like it." Hey Fred heres a message for you....Screw you!!" We do all the hard work Fred gets the big bucks. Corporate America's new motto...." bend over and let the TM's screw you."

I agree this Bonus was a damn insult. I would have rather seen them keep my lousy 17.00 and give us nothing at least then I would not have felt insulted. "Hey guys thank for all your hard work you do. Thanks for letting guys who have been with the company a year get 55 hours a week when those of us that have been here for 6 years get 30 hours a week." Hey thanks for letting me screw your bid over and just call you in when I feel like it." Hey Fred heres a message for you....Screw you!!" We do all the hard work Fred gets the big bucks. Corporate America's new motto...." bend over and let the TM's screw you."

Yea!
If I was you I'd throw that money in the trash and asked to be taken off the bonus program forever! That'll show 'em!!!:crybaby:

Meanwhile, from somewhere over America, Fred looks out the window of his ultra-plush Gulfstream G6 and slams closed the case of his Macbook. He dials Warren Buffet on his home line. "Warren" he yells, "Initiate phase 3!". After returning the monogrammed receiver back to its sterling cradle, he once again logs onto truckingboards.com, a smile flicks briefly across his aging face as he ruminates upon the size of bonus that the remaining 8 road drivers in the FedEx Freight System will receive next year!

>>>>> This post is purely fictitious and is intended to amuse only. It was composed with tongue firmly lodged in cheek. I for one, am thrilled to have retained an industry leading job. Any bonus is just that, A BONUS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm glad Fred can afford a personal jet and such. If he makes money then so do I. If it wasn't for guys like him there'd be no good jobs.
Why be jealous of him? He can have the head ache of running this huge outfit, I wouldn't want to do it!

Great news, retired guys gets bonus checks too. 15.57. That means I out smoked the stack. I can get a 12 pack of beer and super size my fries. Remember never look a gift horse in the mouth. TP

My friend said that there is a dock worker that got an .08 cent bonus, don't it cost fredex more than that to write that check? Just askin....

Beerboy & Phantom, do you assume that because I portrayed Fred in opulent surroundings that I dislike him? I assumed someone else might find some humor in that hypothetical scenario, apparently not...