ABF | Job Fair At The Rock!!

Tonnage.

Dat poor bug. I think thats some kind of stunt.

I overloaded a personal vehicle once. I was presented with a situation where 16 persons needed transport from here to there and there was a time problem for them.

So I stacked them by couples first and then the singles into the corners. I had a vehicle with no suspension, over gross in weight and certainly over axle on tires etc. I also did not count on the people (Young adults) being human and start giggling which created new drive ability problems. I think it was in the range of 2500 to 3000 pounds in a vehicle that weighed about 1400 curb and designed only for about 600 pounds at most cargo and people.

Years later I had a older bigger early 70's car and was picked to haul a person I call dr ed around. I was the only one with the space for him, he was 670 or so and required some volume. The vehicle I think was only rated for 220 in that front seat specifically but was such a big vehicle it had no trouble.

Later in life I came to understand he worked on losing much of that in life and is thriving so I am happy for him. But back then we did our best to accomodate him. Its not good to be that big from whatever cause.