ODFL | Job for Od

That’s what I figured. I don’t talk down about anyone. It’s not my nature. If you do me wrong I always try to turn the other cheek and keep a positive outlook. That said facts are facts, “Most” not all young people today are not going to do the line of work we are in
If you don’t look like a worn out bitter drunk union yrc driver they’ll hire you, these guys running their flaps wouldn’t of been hired if they weren’t union.

I noticed in the dispatch office on saturday they are looking for drivers in greensboro. You should get a call this week, I'm thinking? you looking for p&d or line haul?

If you don’t look like a worn out bitter drunk union yrc driver they’ll hire you, these guys running their flaps wouldn’t of been hired if they weren’t union.
Not at all. I don’t smoke and I don’t drink unless I am at the beach. I have 15 years ltl experience. That’s not saying that people who smoke or drink are bad people at all. Each person loves their life as they choose. I just try to take care of myself so when I do retire, I can enjoy it instead of being at the doctor every other day

Not at all. I don’t smoke and I don’t drink unless I am at the beach. I have 15 years ltl experience. That’s not saying that people who smoke or drink are bad people at all. Each person loves their life as they choose. I just try to take care of myself so when I do retire, I can enjoy it instead of being at the doctor every other day
Many many former union drivers hired out in these part no worry driver

I don’t know why he didn’t respond? You would keep your company seniority....
Correct and honestly if he’s willing to pack a bag for a week and in the Winston area he might as well run for ABF with free insurance. I ran the road for ABF prior to moving the family to NC and it was the best job I’ve had so far. But unfortunately I am not willing to pack a bag for a week and at my previous state I had a turn bid so I changed companies

Seen a listing for a Linehaul driver position in Houston. Is that a bid run or extraboard. Also is that running wild and gone the whole week or you home everyday?