ODFL | Job for Od

Seen a listing for a Linehaul driver position in Houston. Is that a bid run or extraboard. Also is that running wild and gone the whole week or you home everyday?
each terminal is different, with linehaul. Some can be home everyday....most are gone on the 5 day wild. I run the 5 day wild. I leave on Saturday and get home on Weds. You stay in hotels for 10 hour break. And like all LTL you will be on extraboard. Some terminals do bids every 6 months, but most do their bids once a year, and in order to get anything REALLY good, you need to pay your dues.

So I already too the job with Ups but applied with Old Dominiom also. Ups called first so I jumped quick. Old Dominon sent me an email today that there were not looking to bring former union members into the Od family. That just a general version of what they said

So I already too the job with Ups but applied with Old Dominiom also. Ups called first so I jumped quick. Old Dominon sent me an email today that there were not looking to bring former union members into the Od family. That just a general version of what they said
Seems like they’d be putting themselves out there with an e-mail like that. But then again I’m not a lawyer.

That would be a interesting email to see if you could share it

I've been turned down via email more times than I count. The one thing they all have in common is that none of them say why. They'll say "the position has filled" or something to that effect. I remember when I got one of those emails and I called to find out why, they told me they couldn't tell me.

So, I'd be very surprised to hear that a company sends out emails saying they're discriminating against Union members.

I've been turned down via email more times than I count. The one thing they all have in common is that none of them say why. They'll say "the position has filled" or something to that effect. I remember when I got one of those emails and I called to find out why, they told me they couldn't tell me.

So, I'd be very surprised to hear that a company sends out emails saying they're discriminating against Union members.
If you applied for city promise they’ll hire you