TForce | job

Animo916 said:
Relinquishing a day as we call it is not a rare occurance at all. Many of us gladly give up a day(with or without pay) so that a junior man can get a days work under his belt.
How about a junior man giving up a day so that a #1 senior man can get a days work. I can honestly say that when my schedule Sunday night bid was cancelled permanently with out notice I spent 3 months that I did not work a full week. Yes #1 senior man. It was finally changed after getting upper managment involved. I will NEVER forget this injustice of policy and rules!!

BusterNite said:
Yes, and speaking of our pension plan, I have been here 23 years could someone show me some proof of how it works and how much is in the funds?????????????????????
Nah its there "I PROMISE" we will check into it later! Now sit down!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

BusterNite said:
Now is that not interesting or what? Im still waiting.
BusterNite:duh: I get sick of you people on this board. All you have to do is request a retirement form fill it out with your estamated time of retirement it could be 1, 5 or 10 years from now and send it to richmond and they will mail you a complet explanation of your retirement benifits based on your earinings. And don't say it cant be done I have mine to prove it. :chairshot:

BusterNite said:
Now is that not interesting or what? Im still waiting.

BusterNite,

are you refering to your seniority being usurped or talking about your pension benefits? If you are talking about your seniority rights, I can definitely believe it, from what I have heard on these boards about senior men getting run around by junior men.

dvr49 said:
BusterNite:duh: I get sick of you people on this board. All you have to do is request a retirement form fill it out with your estamated time of retirement it could be 1, 5 or 10 years from now and send it to richmond and they will mail you a complet explanation of your retirement benifits based on your earinings. And don't say it cant be done I have mine to prove it. :chairshot:
Why do you get sick of people on this board? All you have to do is turn it off. Its great, Its just like the CB. When you have had enough you just turn it off. Breaker, Breaker, Radio check!!!

Animo916 said:
BusterNite,

are you refering to your seniority being usurped or talking about your pension benefits? If you are talking about your seniority rights, I can definitely believe it, from what I have heard on these boards about senior men getting run around by junior men.
Yes, But I don't blame any employee. I blame managment for allowing this to happen. And I blame managment for no quick resolve. There is no concern or respect for your seniority.

dvr49 said:
And thanks for the Info. I will call for a print out.

dvr49 said:

So do share.....What do ya get????Or is that priveledged information???? Leo will have to kill ya if you tell........

BusterNite said:
Yes, But I don't blame any employee. I blame managment for allowing this to happen. And I blame managment for no quick resolve. There is no concern or respect for your seniority.
Just wandering if this employee did anything about it.... Did he wait on his management to do something or did he get on the phone to corporate about the situation.
It seems that some employees just sit around and wait for thier local management to do the right thing... you need to pick up the phone and call higher up... most managers do not have a clue what the rules and/or how to follow them.

togdenjr said:
Just wandering if this employee did anything about it.... Did he wait on his management to do something or did he get on the phone to corporate about the situation.
It seems that some employees just sit around and wait for thier local management to do the right thing... you need to pick up the phone and call higher up... most managers do not have a clue what the rules and/or how to follow them.
Yes, When this situation happend I called upper managment immediately. I did get the run around for three months with out a full work week but was finally allowed to rebid.