FedEx Freight | John Smith - Welcome to FY24 - Video

As far as I know, FXF Canada is contract drivers. The tractors are all branded just like company trucks, but they're all independently owned.

Not sure if that means anything for us, but it's an observation I've made.
Amazon is trying that in the domestic US with the branded tractors.

They must be safer, since they are governed.

Last edited:
You too can be a Ground contractor

ground-ad-1---6.25.23.md.jpeg

ground-ad---6.25.23.md.jpeg

:popcorn:

:smilie93c peelout:
$hit pay
14hr days
Insulting "Health Care"
Benefits? Uh,,,,, sure! Discounts off things you can't afford like new cars, Disney vacations and other stuffs!
Meet interesting people, like UPS drivers that do the exact same job as you but make 2.5x as much!

Doubt it anytime soon. A lot of new tractors and trailers have been purchased. Was at the RKI hub the other night and they have a few brand new pups with heaters and lift gates. Kind of odd.

Seems to me ground is getting their ass kicked with the contractor concept? Who knows all I hear is people bitch bitch bitch about the service they get from them. Makes sense as a 💩 paid contracted driver isn’t going to care. I think ground will continue to get worse and worse. Maybe fedex doesn’t care 🤷‍♂️. World is a big damn place so there will always be a piece of the pie available.

Makes sense with the Sherwin Williams. I see guys using leased 53’ trailers with heaters in the winter. Maybe they don’t want to pay to lease anymore and just bought a few.