FedEx Freight | Just for fun!!!!

Hey Mister! I'm losing 4 spots! Count your blessings! MEM Road 06/01/92. Could be way worse!!!

I'm loosing 28 spots. Bad this is 18 or so have only worked for the company 2-3 years while I have 6.5 in and they are going to be above me. Its nice being told that the time I put in means nothing compared to a guy who has only put a few yrs in. Guess I'll be running shuttle for the next 20yrs. Bet someone will tel me to quit crying and be happy to have a job. I'm happy to have a job but tired of being kicked in the balls by this company. And yes if I could make what I'm making now in any other field I would quit in a heartbeat.

I have you all beat I am losing right around 100 spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man! I hate for anyone to have that kind of jolt. There are a lot of guys here that are taking that kind of hit. Going to be giving your options a great deal of thought, no doubt. Good luck to you.

02/15/99 ntl but 03/?/08 this location ... oh well ... 48 out of 98 and only 37 openings. so far looks like 11 took severance and i'm last man in. Sad 11 yrs or less and you're out of a job !

04/06 hire,
07/10 made the move to road ... third up from bottom and just found out we will be losing four runs ... unemployment here we come ... they never should have added four spots in july if they new this was happening ! I would have stayed number five city if i knew!

dont you keep company seniority and be able to keep your job? or dont you have the choice to transfer to another place , even if you have too move keeping a job is better than loosing a job.

dont you keep company seniority and be able to keep your job? or dont you have the choice to transfer to another place , even if you have too move keeping a job is better than loosing a job.
Moving costs money..and moving for fedex is not a sure thing. I suppose if your single, no kids or wife it might be worth it.

Man! I hate for anyone to have that kind of jolt. There are a lot of guys here that are taking that kind of hit. Going to be giving your options a great deal of thought, no doubt. Good luck to you.

Yep kinda like takin a step back approx. 10 years in time. That's about how long it will take me to get back to where I am now!!!! I stickin around though Mortgage and Family depend on my income! not exactly what I had in mind but I'm tryin to stay upbeat about this whole thing. Whinin' and cryin' like a see a lot on here doing isn't gonna change a single thing!!

I have you all beat I am losing right around 100 spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm loosing 110 spots. I'm sure there will be lots of freight, so while it sounds like a lot, I'm betting I'll be OK.

I'm around 70 at my barn and I'll be about 180 without anybody retiring.

In this housing market there is no way I will be able to sell ... Not mention I have two children who are graduating high school at the end of the year, no way will I make them change from a school district they've attended from kindergarden. If I stay at my current location I go to the bottom of the city board which is about thirty eight drivers deep now and they are still training drivers.