FedEx Freight | Just for fun!!!!

Oh and by the way, The Reno Terminal is one of 100 terminals be shut
You must be a National Driver. Yes the National service center will close in Reno. Watkins was new to the west coast and most service centers for National are small out here. I would think most, if not all, will be closed. You must be one of the drivers hired to replace the contract drivers. Sorry, very bad timing for you. I also know of some Freight drivers that transfered to National. It is not looking good for them either.

You must be a National Driver. Yes the National service center will close in Reno. Watkins was new to the west coast and most service centers for National are small out here. I would think most, if not all, will be closed. You must be one of the drivers hired to replace the contract drivers. Sorry, very bad timing for you. I also know of some Freight drivers that transfered to National. It is not looking good for them either.

You are correct on your thoughts. Salt Lake and Mountain Home( satellite yard) are the only 2 National Terminals left open in the Pacific North West.

:bouncy:
My new seniority date for joining the Trucking boards is Aug 2010, unlike smokestack who joined in 1969 ... ya ... I'm a rookie :LMAO:

7-12-2010 hired fedex national another guy with me also
quit job to come here
3rd time for me to close down a company
trying to decide which company will be next ?????/
I have made horrible decisions so far
8 more years until retirement
have a great week
xcsp