FedEx Freight | KCY Shuttle Drivers

Goda

SuperTrucker Wannabe
Credits
To all of the Shuttle Drivers coming to KCY. Are you getting tired of looking for your truck when its no longer parked in the spot that you left it? Time for you to start following the KCY driver rules or continue chasing your trucks around the yard. ALL SHUTTLE DRIVERS ARE TO PARK IN THE BULL PEN!! NO EXCEPTIONS!! If you don't know where that is I will explain it to you. SouthEast corner of the yard inside the fenced in area. You drive by it everytime you enter the yard. After you pass the guardshack and turn right, it is the area on your left. Clear enough? If you can't figure it out I'm sure it won't be long until you are unemployed, again!
Thank you for your cooperation. Your intensity is appreciated.

WOW, the shuttle master has spoken on his first post. Where are the snap shot police when you need them. We don't have any bull pens out west. I feel cheated. Oh I forgot I'm retired. TP

To all of the Shuttle Drivers coming to KCY. Are you getting tired of looking for your truck when its no longer parked in the spot that you left it? Time for you to start following the KCY driver rules or continue chasing your trucks around the yard. ALL SHUTTLE DRIVERS ARE TO PARK IN THE BULL PEN!! NO EXCEPTIONS!! If you don't know where that is I will explain it to you. SouthEast corner of the yard inside the fenced in area. You drive by it everytime you enter the yard. After you pass the guardshack and turn right, it is the area on your left. Clear enough? If you can't figure it out I'm sure it won't be long until you are unemployed, again!

What a Jack ass

U sound like bigoda. A suckass that rats on everyone they can. Do your job and quir worryind about others

man what a life to life worrying about everyone else! maybe u can go out and find a girlfriend this weekend in the bull pen. im just giving out advice.

I believe this is the same guy that slipped off his running boards and made 75 dollars before he could stand back up. What a class act.

Is this a written company policy or one you dreamed up because if it ain't company policy and it ain't in the hand book and I haven't signed for said company policy you know what you can do stick it where the sun don't shine.

What we have here is a failure to communicate. The shuttle master has issued his orders. I want the rest of you to pay attention, and stop chasing your tractors around the yard. Especially you people on your skate boards. I think Goda should receive the want-a-be red shirt award for the week. TP

Is this a written company policy or one you dreamed up because if it ain't company policy and it ain't in the hand book and I haven't signed for said company policy you know what you can do stick it where the sun don't shine.
What handbook? everythings on the computer at work now so they can change it any time they want.

Goda I'll bring my tractor down there and park it where ever I want. Because when I lock the door I'm the only person with a key.My tractor isn't keyed the same as the rest of the tractors. Oh does that float your boat.:moon2::nutkick:

Grease Rocket said:
Valet Parking at KCY? I want some of that.

1/2 valet parking. Park in my spot and you'll have to go for a walk about to retrieve it. Oh wait, I don't have a parking spot. Park anywhere you like.