FedEx Freight | KCY Shuttle Drivers

leemcabee said:
I always have a reserved parking space and my own truck. My truck says FedEx on the side and the number matches the one on my dispatch sheet. My parking space is great. It's right between two other trucks where I can fit. Quit your whining. We play musical trucks everyday and get a different one everyday. No one can even leave a CB or SatRad in truck because you may never see it again so we clear out our trucks everyday.

There are one or two special drivers where we work that get their truck every night and don't have to haul everything in and out. Must be nice to be SPECIAL.

KCY has the largest road board in the country right now since we're not split up into 3 centers like Dallas and Atlanta areas. We used to have numbers inside the trucks to show what parking spot they go into, I wish they'd get some more and make them right.

Guardrail, I love the ones that park 10 feet back from the entrance to the bullpen or their whole set right in front of the first 8 parking spots.

roog

Now in a few weeks I will be running over there hope you two show me where to park. Lord knows I don't wanna upset the masses. Ok your right I don't give a ::shit::

WOW, the shuttle master has spoken on his first post. Where are the snap shot police when you need them. We don't have any bull pens out west. I feel cheated. Oh I forgot I'm retired. TP

:1036316054::LMAO::hysterical:

roogie said:
KCY has the largest road board in the country right now since we're not split up into 3 centers like Dallas and Atlanta areas. We used to have numbers inside the trucks to show what parking spot they go into, I wish they'd get some more and make them right.

Guardrail, I love the ones that park 10 feet back from the entrance to the bullpen or their whole set right in front of the first 8 parking spots.

roog

How many drivers do you have?

There are one or two special drivers where we work that get their truck every night and don't have to haul everything in and out. Must be nice to be SPECIAL.

Must be nice to be special? OR take the crappiest truck your terminal has parked out back. I drive the biggest POS that nobody else wants to, or will drive. I keep it clean and it runs good, turns sharp and rides nice. It has a super-10 in it and it has an engine made for a school bus which is why guys dont want to drive it. But I know one thing I dont have to pack my stuff in and out every night. Oh and its the only red racer in our fleet, so I just tell people its a 'supervisor' truck.

I haven't been to KCY in a long while and there was no fence where the shuttle guys parked back then, all I remember is KCY had some bad ass switchers, yard dogs, hostelers, whatever you guys call them, they helped me in the snow many a time, these guys could spot a kite right in front of my hooked dolly without even trying, I remember one guy in particular, young dude, wore shorts in a snow storm, heck of a good switcher, very helpful, I always enjoyed going to KCY, of course that was back then.

Come to think of it Wichita was like that too, with their switchers, must be a Kansas thing, good dudes!!

I haven't been to KCY in a long while and there was no fence where the shuttle guys parked back then, all I remember is KCY had some bad ass switchers, yard dogs, hostelers, whatever you guys call them, they helped me in the snow many a time, these guys could spot a kite right in front of my hooked dolly without even trying, I remember one guy in particular, young dude, wore shorts in a snow storm, heck of a good switcher, very helpful, I always enjoyed going to KCY, of course that was back then.

Come to think of it Wichita was like that too, with their switchers, must be a Kansas thing, good dudes!!

The KCY switcher was Iceman / Chris L. He's a good dude.

roog