FedEx Freight | Know What You're Voting For

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the pay, benefits, retirement, and work rules, compare them with your lesser pay, benefits, pension, and get back to me.

some contracts arent voted on by members at all, they are entirely negotiated by the international. they are also some of the strongest contracts with the best pay and benefits around. just ask a teamster pipeliner what he thinks of his benefits and pay...
You obviously didn't read the article(s).

You obviously didn't read the article(s).

respond to what i said! compare your pay, benefits, and retirement to ups, and post the real differences, or stop whining that people want what the other guys get...

your whole angle is that you are a cheap date, and you like it that way....

Causing tension amongst members is what the TDU does best.
It is very similar to how the Tea Party helps the GOP stay unified.

The closest thing Fedex has to a TDU has been going on right here for a few months.
A union will do the same in a more permanent type way.

Right there is a " capitalist" opportunity for ya Red.
Start a group as Fedex watchdog and make it real easy to point out the misdeeds of Fedex Corp.
You're good at it.
There's tons out there.
It just ain't compiled and easy to access all in one place.
Think of the money you could make.

It just means Hoffa and Hall can impose a contract whether the employees like it or not, in this case, a worse contract that had been previously offered.

It's obvious you're not a FXF employee, why are you even on this thread, just curious?

The first part is unlikely, as they'll not want to irritate the members across the board. I have yet to meet a UPSF guy, not pleased with his contract. There are always going to be some who wanted more, and some who would've settled for less

The 2nd part, that's just funny.

respond to what i said! compare your pay, benefits, and retirement to ups, and post the real differences, or stop whining that people want what the other guys get...

your whole angle is that you are a cheap date, and you like it that way....
Only the pro guys are whining....whining about FedEx.
I just posted facts....obviously facts that got under your skin.

The closest thing Fedex has to a TDU has been going on right here for a few months.
A union will do the same in a more permanent type way.

Right there is a " capitalist" opportunity for ya Red.
Start a group as Fedex watchdog and make it real easy to point out the misdeeds of Fedex Corp.
You're good at it.
There's tons out there.
It just ain't compiled and easy to access all in one place.
Think of the money you could make.
I make a great living here at FedEx, no reason to bite the hand that feeds me.

The first part is unlikely, as they'll not want to irritate the members across the board. I have yet to meet a UPSF guy, not pleased with his contract. There are always going to be some who wanted more, and some who would've settled for less

The 2nd part, that's just funny.
The contract in question was at UPS, NOT UPSF. It has nothing to do with wanting more or less but rather the FACT that weren't given the choice. If they'll do it with UPS, who's next?

As for the 2nd part, you know I'm right!

Only the pro guys are whining....whining about FedEx.
I just posted facts....obviously facts that got under your skin.

still keep ducking a response, huh? fredex guys went to the IBT, not the other way around. why dont you get a copy of the ups contract, look it over, before you backpeddle anymore.

The contract in question was at UPS, NOT UPSF. It has nothing to do with wanting more or less but rather the FACT that weren't given the choice. If they'll do it with UPS, who's next?

As for the 2nd part, you know I'm right!

Yes it appears they did that in 3 isolated locals (over suplements) NOT across the board with the entire contract. Agreed.

I hate to make you look foolish in front of your peers, but I like Facts, and you asked for it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it appears they did that in 3 isolated locals (over suplements) NOT across the board with the entire contract. Agreed.

I hate to make you look foolish in front of your peers, but I like Facts, and you asked for it:

Anyone could've sent you that pic, either way, your prior comments don't support the pic.

you make an ok living, with little say in your pension or benefits, which can be taken away on a whim...
On the contrary, I do make a great living. Everything I've got is paid for except the house and gimme a few years and that will be as well....and all due to my hard work and the job provided to me by FedEx! And yes, the kids college fund is up to date and my retirement funds look excellent!
I started here at the age of 23, been here 20 years, and plan to retire around 53-55....if life doesn't throw me a curve!
I DON'T NEED TO BE CODDLED BY THE UNION!!!!!!

still keep ducking a response, huh? fredex guys went to the IBT, not the other way around. why dont you get a copy of the ups contract, look it over, before you backpeddle anymore.
I don't need a copy, my neighbor drives for UPS....and answers any question I've got. His response to me telling him the dumb masses voted yes was exactly like mine....he just shook his head and said "dumb masses!"

thats nice. so, look at that ups compensation package yet, or are you going to keep ignoring what you cant argue?
No argument, what they have IS better than what I've got....but NOBODY, including FedEx, will EVER have what UPS has got. If I DID want what they've got, I would've applied there instead of FedEx!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.