Yellow | KY.Fatal Semi Rollover,I just found this report.

Sorry for your guys loss, i came arond that corner just seconds after the accident another roadway driver was stopped in front of him and another truck in front of that. Called 911 was affraid this was the outcome. Thoughts and prayers to the driver and his family.

This photo shows the trailer number,if any of you are out of Kentucky,or Ohio area you can run the number in your company computer to see who this driver was.

I'm sorry for your loss.

www.courier-journal.com | Zoom Image

The story said it was George T. ( I am omitting the last name per rules. Mods..if it is ok, please put the last name in for me..Thanks). Was a Memphis driver. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

This again shows the dangers in the job you guys do. When I see a driver and tell them to "have a safe trip", I sincerely mean it. My thoughts and prayers to his family. DS.

I didn't notice this drivers name in any of the earlier reports I saw posted anywhere on the internet.

I just got now with his name,thanks to you Docksteward.
Here it is for anyone of his co-workers,or anyother truckingboard members that live around him,that would like to help his family out.
Or offer some comfort in some way.

He was 58,name G.Taylor,out of Memphis Tennessee.

Watterson Expressway ramp still closed