Yellow | "Laid-Off" Supervisors...Roadway or Yellow?

imported_sundrop03

TB Lurker
Credits
I am not trying to start a "Who's better, Roadway or Yellow War"....some of us seem to be divided enough...just wondering about a question that was asked at my barn...Does it seem YRC is keeping former Yellow Supervisors and letting former Roadway Supervisors go... or is it the other way around?...at 653 linehaul the count is Yellow 4 and Roadway 2 Not sure about the count on the dock and city side at 653

I am not trying to start a "Who's better, Roadway or Yellow War"....some of us seem to be divided enough...just wondering about a question that was asked at my barn...Does it seem YRC is keeping former Yellow Supervisors and letting former Roadway Supervisors go... or is it the other way around?...at 653 linehaul the count is Yellow 4 and Roadway 2 Not sure about the count on the dock and city side at 653
In Chicago, it is the other way around. Almost all the original Yellow Freight management has been cut already, and the respect for the work rules, contract, safty regulations, and employees left with them.

Sundrop, I am also @653 and I have the official list and it's 11 Yellow and 8 Roadway as of Sun. night, and they ARE NOT done yet, from an EXTREMELY reliable source, official cut count should end up at 25 total. In the very near future, we will go to a complete Roadway business model, based on the philosophy of limited management, and more Teamster empowerment. The entire dock operation will run with only 3 supervisors per 12 hour shift with only 1 GOM/SOM in the office. More to come later....

Its more like the conway model. The drivers do almost everything including dock. By the Way at 213/pgh all but one yellow supervisor gone.

Sundrop, I am also @653 and I have the official list and it's 11 Yellow and 8 Roadway as of Sun. night, and they ARE NOT done yet, from an EXTREMELY reliable source, official cut count should end up at 25 total. In the very near future, we will go to a complete Roadway business model, based on the philosophy of limited management, and more Teamster empowerment. The entire dock operation will run with only 3 supervisors per 12 hour shift with only 1 GOM/SOM in the office. More to come later....
Empowerment, now that is a Roadway word. Let the journey begin.

NOT Yellow, YRC

Try to wrap around this fact. $Bill and Mike S. looked at the operations of Yellow and Roadway prior to the merger. It did not take them long to conclude that ANY chance for survival meant adopting the Roadway methods. That is what occurred; right, wrong, it doesn't matter, that is the inescapable fact.
Best I can tell it is about 2 to 1 for ex-Roadway over ex-Yellow supervisors in Chicago Heights. Feels like :nutkick: to the ex-Yellow employees I am sure but TRY to remember that Yellow management in Overland Park made the decision to run YRC like Roadway!

in buffalo it was 2 yellow including the teminal manager and 4 roadway..this blows becuse they let go the guys we liked and the hardest working..typical right ? im from roadway and the yellow guy tom was really cool, never talked down to you ! instead they keep the load mouth lazy jerkoffs...i heard it was based on there pay grade but it would have been worth the exra coin to keep them...im a 20 yr guy who almost got knocked to 10% on friday but they changed thier minds and left the yard bid alone and cut 2 more dock now there are 3 senior guy ahead of me on percent...thank god i got my CDL

and the knew logo will be a swastika:notworthy:

Just don't forget to say, "Hail Roadway" with the right arm/hand raised when standing at the dispatch window to get the bills. Don't forget to say, "Please and Thank You" to the management or everyone will start receiving letters or surving suspensions. Always ask for permission to do anything at all the YRC terminals. It is part of the common courtesy work rules. :biglaugh: Is this what people voted Yes too? :biglaugh:

lets take a vote on noddle . vote vote now vote as much as you want . NO MORE NOODLE !!! NO MORE NOODLE !!! NO MORE NOODLE!!!!!!
YOU REALLY NEED TO GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS

lets take a vote on noddle . vote vote now vote as much as you want . NO MORE NOODLE !!! NO MORE NOODLE !!! NO MORE NOODLE!!!!!!
YOU REALLY NEED TO GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS
:biglaugh: Mercy! That could be my next screen name I could use. Thanks for the idea, lb.:biglaugh: Should I use NOODLE, NOODLES, or MEDS?:biglaugh:

i figure if all the incompetent supervisors cant do the job then us teamsters can get it done.since we are almost there on owning the company alongside the banks

I'm sure alot on here could come up w/something alot better than that, how about YCB----Y*****Cry Baby!!!LOL!!!
More of the uneducation quotes from a former ******* driver. I will at least give you an award for trying. Isn't that a nice compliment of a union Brother to do that for another fellow Brother. I give you an A for effort. Here, I will be the first to award you. It is amazing that none of the former ******* drivers have giving you anything, yet. Here is your first award coming from a former ****** driver.:biglaugh: