Yellow | "Laid-Off" Supervisors...Roadway or Yellow?

@ 615 TM and 1 supervisor from RDWY, 1 sup from Yellow, 1 from UPS, 1 from FedEx and you guyz think you got it bad. I'll have enuf experience to run a nut house with these head case management running around here trying to run an operation and enforce a contract they know little of.

*Note*: to management trolling these boards......... there is a couple of vacancies for supervisors in Richmond that quit last week that is not being posted. They are pulling a "Norfolk Special" again as our former leader Yongblood (remember him- the great "great Walking Eagle") has his cronnies at it again. You district management type remember that deal he orchestrated that no one knew about till later. Now we got Jason H running the operation ( a kid playing with a loaded gun), what a slap in the face that was to you guyz to bring him in when there were more seasoned qualifed individuals to be TM..........there it is, my good deed for the day.

To date released from YRC- 3 REX sup vs 3 Yellow

@ 615 TM and supervisor from RDWY, 1 sup from Yellow, 1 from UPS, 1 from FedEx and you guyz think you got it bad. I'll have enuf experience to run a nut house with these head case management running around here trying to run an operation and enforce a contract they know little of.

*Note*: to management trolling these boards......... there is a couple of vacancies for supervisors in Richmond that quit last week that is not being posted. They are pulling a "Norfolk Special" again as our former leader Yongblood has his cronnies at it again. You district management type remember that deal he orchestrated that no one knew about till later. Now we got Jason H running the operation ( a kid playing with a loaded gun), what a slap in the face that was to bring him in when there were more seasoned qualifed individuals be TM..........there it is my good deed for the day.

I don't think executives even post on here.

i figure if all the incompetent supervisors cant do the job then us teamsters can get it done.since we are almost there on owning the company alongside the banks

sorry man, I think the union got 20% of the company in stock? after the dilution of shares, you'll have 1/5 (20%) of 1/20th (95% dilution) of the control that the banks have... that's 1/100th of the say! That whole deal was a scam!