land air piggy backing trucks somewhere south from maine

catchTHErabbit

PRAISE THE LORD!and pass the ammunition PLEASE!!!!
Credits
i saw tree lax trucks each piggy backing three lax trucks on i-95 south in n.h!whats up with that boys

Land Air is moving trucks out of closed areas thats all family works there end of story. You can keep tossing out lies it just shows how sad you must be to have to build up a story out of nothing.

Land Air is moving trucks out of closed areas thats all family works there end of story. You can keep tossing out lies it just shows how sad you must be to have to build up a story out of nothing.
It's very unusual that company has the ability to deck trucks, all of the closed terminals were south of Maine.

Yeah, we are all building a story out of nothing, that's why they were shut down for 3 weeks, they have 20% of their employees back with no insurance or vacation Either.

wWntePh.jpg

Its where they all end up eventually. .....

i saw on friday that the boston terminal had a bunch of trucks piggy backed ready to head out, so I'm guessing they need to sell the tractors to pay bills since there isn't much revenue coming in

I was at a pickup today and Landair backed in with a brand new western star city tractor picking up a shipment for Pitt Ohio! I was talking to the driver and he said they closed the 2 New Jersey terminals and the Newburgh NY terminal. Other then that it's business as usual.

Yeah, we are all building a story out of nothing, that's why they were shut down for 3 weeks, they have 20% of their employees back with no insurance or vacation Either.
Drivers was told you can now select vacation time boy you go after anything to create rumors. Insurance is being changed to a lower cost company the rep comes in next week. I am done with the lies from you drivers who don't know crap you just hateful people This time this is CTNY's Wife and I do know whats going on shame on you for what your doing shame shame on you !!!

I was at a pickup today and Landair backed in with a brand new western star city tractor picking up a shipment for Pitt Ohio! I was talking to the driver and he said they closed the 2 New Jersey terminals and the Newburgh NY terminal. Other then that it's business as usual.

We p/u 3 lax drivers from newburgh, all put into p/d