land air piggy backing trucks somewhere south from maine

h99Ex77.jpg

Mexico here we come............[/QUOT

Drove one of those yellow internationals at ups

Drivers was told you can now select vacation time boy you go after anything to create rumors. Insurance is being changed to a lower cost company the rep comes in next week. I am done with the lies from you drivers who don't know crap you just hateful people This time this is CTNY's Wife and I do know whats going on shame on you for what your doing shame shame on you !!!

So you're getting crappier insurance and that doesn't bother you? It's just a pay cut in disguise.

It is really sad when you just don't know when to quit .I now understand what my husband says when he talks about drivers out there and how bad they are your they reason Drivers are given a bad name. Your actions here on these boards shows the lack of respect and your mentality. I bet your one of those who likes to push others drivers off the roads. Well we have been on these boards since 2010 and I have had enough of your crap your sad excuses for humans. I am leaving this board after all these years Thanks to you inconsiderate folks.

It is really sad when you just don't know when to quit .I now understand what my husband says when he talks about drivers out there and how bad they are your they reason Drivers are given a bad name. Your actions here on these boards shows the lack of respect and your mentality. I bet your one of those who likes to push others drivers off the roads. Well we have been on these boards since 2010 and I have had enough of your crap your sad excuses for humans. I am leaving this board after all these years Thanks to you inconsiderate folks.
have a nice day

in 23 years of driving i have worked for 5 companies and not once have i been put out of service by d.o.t for unsafe trucks,i believe 1200 units in past two years have been oos by land air .your husband works for a p.o.s company even after shutdown i see drivers hauling trailers with light issues now how numb is that on the drivers part!!!!!!! long story short your husband can do better then l.a.x! i personally wouldn't get out of bed for any driving job that starting pay was under $21.00 but thats just me.JUST SAYING

I saw week before last trucks piggybacking South out of VT. Heard they are getting rid of unnecessary equipment. Seen there freight at quite a few docks. Hard to believe anyone working there isn't looking for a job.

And the land air Boston terminal has now a sign that's say for lease. Makes you wonder why Springfield is hiring .hmmm maybe close Boston terminal and run everything out of Springfield or maybe it's just a coincidence Hahaha. Not