XPO | Lasalle

Just wondering how its going at the latest Midwest terminal...:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

word I heard is nobody could move on the dock .. drivers will spend alot of time there. They have "iron mike" the fac coordinator form xdp there for 2 weeks helping also getting it going ..... good luck to all who run there ..

Ah yes, the learning curve....seems like every time we open a new place, we hiccup...this too shall pass...like bying a new car, gotta work the bugs out..

Just wondering how its going at the latest Midwest terminal...:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

the first week sounds like it really sucked:TR10driving03:from drivers that had to run back to tomah cause they didnt have the hours.Im sure by the end of the year it will be a fine greased machine just like tomah.:hysterical::1036316054:

....not so much!!!

$$$$Bucks$$$$ not that big when you have to work 3 and 2 short just to finish the week. :hissyfit:

Out terminal is redoing the am and pm board next wednesday...30 to 40 drivers will probably not be back after our nations "thankfulness turkey indulging day"...Me not know....if I will be one...or not...If I get lucky enough to keep my job after turkey.... thankful... day, I will most likely sit at home with no run,.,,. or no dock work...long boxes taking all our freight...Cancelling christmas....no mood for giving....trying....to.......survive..........:ranting:
:TR10driving03:
Con-way USED to ROCK!!!:rockon: not so much

I heard 65 yesterday and thought it was exagerated, but I guess not.

Would be interested to know how many sub-service vans we load daily.

Not just at LA but also other FAC's.

xla

was an intresting week to say the least, there are bugs to work out, but all in all i think it will run fine once greased, its huge thats for sure

$$$$Bucks$$$$ not that big when you have to work 3 and 2 short just to finish the week. :hissyfit:

Out terminal is redoing the am and pm board next wednesday...30 to 40 drivers will probably not be back after our nations "thankfulness turkey indulging day"...Me not know....if I will be one...or not...If I get lucky enough to keep my job after turkey.... thankful... day, I will most likely sit at home with no run,.,,. or no dock work...long boxes taking all our freight...Cancelling christmas....no mood for giving....trying....to.......survive..........:ranting:
:TR10driving03:
Con-way USED to ROCK!!!:rockon: not so much

Wow, Your tune sure has changed along with alot of other DSR's. In reffrence to runs going on long boxes.

word I heard is nobody could move on the dock .. drivers will spend alot of time there. They have "iron mike" the fac coordinator form xdp there for 2 weeks helping also getting it going ..... good luck to all who run there ..
Not certain where you get your information, Wondering, but "Iron" Mike is not there.

Welcome aboard all Con-way management!
Nice of you to join in the festivities, please tell your superiors about us.

I heard Mike will be there (XLA) this week. I like Mike , I think he runs XDP on the dark side just fine, with what he has to work with. Do your job and he can be fun to work with. You cant tell me the guy don’t work hard,. I respect that

Wow, Your tune sure has changed along with alot of other DSR's. In reffrence to runs going on long boxes.

Still love my job..just disappointed with the big picture. I'm still trying to be optimistic about our leaders.....knowing....what the right thing to do is.
Just disappointed.

Give it some time and things will improve. Last week was major Culture shock for most people, Management and Drivers alike. There will be a learning curve as none of the Supervision has experience with 4+ million Lbs of freight and 130 DSRs...

Also you are looking at roughly 60+- Longboxes and 220+ pups built per night...