LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve gotta be LAST, I’ve gotta be LAST
What else can I be when LAST is what I am.... I've Just gotta be LAST!!!!....

The dream that I see makes me LAST and that is what I am!!.....

Have you any dreams you'd like to sell
Dreams of being First
Cuz Big Dave is always LAST
And the stillness of everyone else being First
Big Dave is LAAAASSST
And you are all First

First is worst.....That's why I'm Fast in LAST...!!............
cool0001.gif
party0053.gif

First is worst.....That's why I'm Fast in LAST...!!............
cool0001.gif
party0053.gif

hey dummy..in order to be last, you must be SLOW....which is what i am, slower than a sloth, slower than frozen molasses, slower than a snail on tranquilizers....

all these make ME LAST......!!!!!!!

now smarten up, don't you dare make me come over there and watch Big Dave slap you silly....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey dummy..in order to be last, you must be SLOW....which is what i am, slower than a sloth, slower than frozen molasses, slower than a snail on tranquilizers....

all these make ME LAST......!!!!!!!

now smarten up, don't you dare make me come over there and watch Big Dave slap you silly....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are to Slow ... Frozen motionless... you'll never make it.....nice try though.......Good thing I'm frozen motionless in LAST!....

.I'm already silly....so Big Dave holds no fear over me.....
smiley-taunt001.gif
..well ok, a little maybe........good thing he's NOT last.......

I recommend you use a dandruff shampoo if your having those problems Big Dave....Maybe if you get that under better control you'll be last....but then again probably not...I'm always and Still LAST!...

Your not in LAST.......Thought you would be the FIRST to know that.....Guess that is why I am Still LAST......Still, as defined as an action or condition without change, interruption, or cessation......Yes...Still, as in, Still LAST!....

Status
Not open for further replies.