TForce | Laying Off Again

I don't understand your thinking. Are you saying that a road driver should be able to bump local but local can't bump road. Maybe you should get your wife to proof read your post so you don't look like a moron! I bet you crossed the picket line every day.
I guess I'll assume you spent 25 years in the city and came out to the road wanting to be #1. Cry me a handful cause you will never be #1. I said if you agree with the current layoff system you are sorry. Let me take your hand and walk you through this. Layoff's by company seniority YES. Going to bottom of local cartiage board to work the dock NO. Your company seniority should allow you to bump into local caritage. YOU Haulingasses are the reason why we are not a UNION. We are just unionized that's all. I'm trying to sympathise with a BROTHER that is down and I get critisized and told to quit. The last time I checked company seniority doesn't rule. It is what it is and will be decided in 2013. So maybe YOU should take your sorry ### somewhere else.

It was one of the very first things agreed upon in the New England Supplements. If you don't have your hired seniority, then you have nothing. Thats what this was about to begin with....not three different seniority dates!!! Thats why for the most part, New England is Union strong. Your seniority takes you where ever you can go. Its fair and more so right.

I believe New England is the only area with that. If not maybe some of the other drivers can let us know. It might surprise you that not everyone agrees with the way you guys have it.

It was one of the very first things agreed upon in the New England Supplements. If you don't have your hired seniority, then you have nothing. Thats what this was about to begin with....not three different seniority dates!!! Thats why for the most part, New England is Union strong. Your seniority takes you where ever you can go. Its fair and more so right.

Don't ever transfer out of New England...

The way I read the rate hike..... Is... it only applies to none contract shippers... Don't worry though.... All the rest of the LTL market will catch up by next month....

Here's an idea for you whining doom and gloomers... Get off your ass and do something about it. Get a degree, quit, write a letter, better yet drive to Richmond and see Jack Holmes himself. The business market is always is what it is, you have the power to get another job, work for yourself, or do nothing and let UPS take care of you.

Oh I forgot you need to pay a "Steward" to do your work for you. The problem with UPS is you guys feel entitled to get paid without working for it. You guys need to feel greatful you have a job and when other LTL carriers cut wages UPS gave you raises. When other LTL carriers went under UPSF turned profits. Maybe, just maybe the UPS execs. know what they are doing. The economy sucks, people lose jobs, man up and get over it.

]
dockhand10;915240When other LTL carriers went under UPSF turned profits. [/QUOTE said:
Wait a minute,..

Did some Union hater just come in here to attack and admit that Union company's can MAKE MONEY??????

Here's an idea for you whining doom and gloomers... Get off your ass and do something about it. Get a degree, quit, write a letter, better yet drive to Richmond and see Jack Holmes himself. The business market is always is what it is, you have the power to get another job, work for yourself, or do nothing and let UPS take care of you.

Oh I forgot you need to pay a "Steward" to do your work for you. The problem with UPS is you guys feel entitled to get paid without working for it. You guys need to feel greatful you have a job and when other LTL carriers cut wages UPS gave you raises. When other LTL carriers went under UPSF turned profits. Maybe, just maybe the UPS execs. know what they are doing. The economy sucks, people lose jobs, man up and get over it.
So what your saying is our trucks load them self's and drive down the roads by them self's... What a dumb ass comment...