Yellow | Layoffs at your terminal

naw ES they tried their damnest to keep us from breaking layoff to keep from paying the holiday pay but we worked back on with those top guys giving up some hrs and days or it might have been they were trying to get out of town and on the road early.

good job up there louiey come on back down here some time

I have no business posting on your site but I have something to say to you all about the problems you're experiencing. Persevere! Persevere! Persevere! Your company has been around too many years and been through hardships before to become defunct outfit. I work for a non union carrier that I love but I'm smart enough to know that we need you all to remain active anf alive to keep the balance even. Keep your chins up my friends, things may not be as bad as you think. Hooty out.

good job up there louiey come on back down here some time

I'm trying to get back there this spring, i miss that seafood place Hyman's. Big changes here as the TM for yellow quit here and went back to OD to work. Looks like our TM C Rhodes is going to run both barns of REX & YELL here. You should see some freight coming your way out of 657 I picked up.

I have no business posting on your site but I have something to say to you all about the problems you're experiencing. Persevere! Persevere! Persevere! Your company has been around too many years and been through hardships before to become defunct outfit. I work for a non union carrier that I love but I'm smart enough to know that we need you all to remain active anf alive to keep the balance even. Keep your chins up my friends, things may not be as bad as you think. Hooty out.

Thanks for the comment Hooty I appreciate you being a realist:1036316054:

charleston sc.......total of 3 out of 15 laid off now.......we move into roadways terminal next weekend and will be operating together on monday dec 15th.........will be interesting.....:TR10driving03:

As of the last round of lay-offs there are 12 P&D men total at both barns on unemployment, Yellow RNE-248 and Roadway 819. Roadway 819 has 7 men laid-off, Yellow RNE has 5 men laid-off.

We had 4 linemen at Yellow RNE one of these guys was laid-off in October, so in northern Nevada there are 1 lineman and 12 P&D guys laid-off.

Jimmy B

work 0001 at 309 this morning i ra n into a man at speedway who was going in for a seventh punch at 0900 80 men were on layoff when i left at 1030 sat he said they were callingmen at home with no bids to see if they wanted to work because of how backed up they have been since before thanksgiving nice way of running a company

work 0001 at 309 this morning i ra n into a man at speedway who was going in for a seventh punch at 0900 80 men were on layoff when i left at 1030 sat he said they were callingmen at home with no bids to see if they wanted to work because of how backed up they have been since before thanksgiving nice way of running a company

We have been seeing some of your freight at 342, today they ran the lay-off list trying to break some of 309's freight.