Yellow | layoffs

Just heard that 342 will layoff 11 more City, Dock, Yard, that will bring the total to about 40 people off. Don't think any body is off on the road.

Nobody on the road side laid off yet, but this might be "black friday". We have really gotten slow the last two weeks. Middle of the xtra board sitting 20-24 hours already, only bid drivers got Denver runs last weekend, all the extra board sat and waited. Then Monday morning they almost exhausted the extra board, all this eastbound freight magically appeared out of nowhere. I don't get it, I wish they would merge Kansas City first and get this bull over with. At least I would know if I need to start looking for another job.

Guys,remind your stewards to request O/T records,you remember the contract and the % rule,we have 2 laidoff and the rest are being forced over almost to their 14.Our U/Es are working right up to 60 this alone will force them to bring back both laid off men.U/E drivers are local cartage and should figure in,so FILE < FILE ,and keep on Fileing. Good Luck everyone.

our stewert counts hours weekly . 3 weeks ago he counted the 18 u/d that come into 671 and was told he cant count them . the hours added up to them having to bring back 2 or 3 guys , company said &quot;we dont care we are not bringing any1 back&quot;:nutkick: