Estes | Let the Bids begin

Seeing as how I’d be coming up on 11 years with them and probably on a decent bid by now I’d say yes, I do miss them. Estes is a good place to work but I kick myself in the ass frequently for giving up seniority.
That's the struggle I deal with daily. I'm done with the WOKE agenda a FXF, but finally in a comfortable position in seniority.

I'm constantly looking, but don't wanna make a sudden move that could result in my family struggling. So I suffer so they won't.

Seeing as how I’d be coming up on 11 years with them and probably on a decent bid by now I’d say yes, I do miss them. Estes is a good place to work but I kick myself in the ass frequently for giving up seniority.

PM Billo. With his new job as fueler, there should be some driver positions open.

IMG_9763.md.jpeg

Some people enjoy what they do and like being productive. Not for everyone but each to his own, no?
Only in recent years have i seen people pushing 80 still driving a commercial vehicle. honestly at some point it ought to be a liability they should have a cutoff somewhere i have seen bad accidents from cardiovascular events.