Central Transport | Let the Chaos Begin!

copenhagen junk

TB Lurker
Credits
Well it looks like the fun begins now with the closing of CIN hub operation (ONLY!!!!) & the For Sale sign @ TOL yard.One step closer to get the poop over with & down the road & be hind us. I hope it wont be as bad as the Overland /Quast merger.

trust me its going to be a cluster f;;;; for a while,we dont even have enough room in columbus for vitran to move in.are barn is full.we have no land to expand.its going yo be ugly.

trust me its going to be a cluster f;;;; for a while,we dont even have enough room in columbus for vitran to move in.are barn is full.we have no land to expand.its going yo be ugly.

Have they said anything about adding on,I heard that they had a construction trl @ CIN to add on?

heard,they had the dock,poured and the roof up,thats all i have heard,problem in columbus there are no bigger terminals to move into.so i think they will have to build a new one,thats just my opinion.

LVL lost its CIN run and added a IND/PIT laydown. What's the deal with that? Why the closure? My terminal always had plenty of freight to send their way.

LVL lost its CIN run and added a IND/PIT laydown. What's the deal with that? Why the closure? My terminal always had plenty of freight to send their way.
What I was told was ... it was'nt suppose to of happened until after the merger so that PJAX in COL would of have taken the CIN hub FRT , instead of it being divided up BTW IND / TOL:hide:

i work for pjax,our news letter said the computers will be done in august or october.the terminals will beging merging in the first quarter of 08.

i work for pjax,our news letter said the computers will be done in august or october.the terminals will beging merging in the first quarter of 08.

10/4
I have had a chance to listen to the web cast of the 2nd quarter summary, but for the 1st on they told the investors BTW 3rd or 4th

yeah right! from what i have heard now we are still seperate finacailly from Vitran acting as a different division who knows.....but the money thats a very big stretch of the imagination.

Vitran Terminal has had a 4 sale sign up for about a month here in Grand Rapids, one appeared at the PJAX terminal last week.

because neither one of them are big enough for both operations.there looking for a bigger terminal or there going to build a new one.were having the same problem in columbus.

so they are not going to merge all the companies any time soon?

What they have been telling us is, they will merge all companies under one umbrella when they buy a company in the SE to fit our needs,but will merge if they overlap until that happens. So we can be a 48 state carrier,last projected time frame was by 2008, put finalizing touches on or in 2010 to be 100%.:hysterical: :funky: