New Penn | letters of layoff

Thousands are getting layed off every day i guess we should consider ourselves lucky it was just 5 even though that still sucks for the 5.

(Hi John)

Two more in Baltimore, that makes 10 on hard lay-off.

Baltimore only has to have 80% starting times. The on-call guys are sporadic on getting called in with the last call guy only having one day in the last three weeks. Wish it would pick up!

(Hi John)

Two more in Baltimore, that makes 10 on hard lay-off.

Baltimore only has to have 80% starting times. The on-call guys are sporadic on getting called in with the last call guy only having one day in the last three weeks. Wish it would pick up!

hey steve who else was laid off

the guys at the bottom haven't been working anyway so do this really matter???

have you been getting work call??

Sure it matters... when u lay off the guys now the next ones in line replace them on call. ...so if 5 call guys are not working and you lay them off now u have 5 on lay off and 5 more on call who may not work..
Cinnaminson has 14 on lay off and 7 on call not working....so basically its 21 layed off

well get ready at Camp Hill ,your about to get slammed with freight.
A little bird told me.

Already set for Monday dispatch we have 6 loads headed to Camp Hill leaving between 6am and 9am. Posted 2 more 3&2 bids last night for Camp Hill bringing the total to 10 (five per day)

S.B.,Cleveland ,Indy,and Columbus pounded us with freight last night (fri.)...at least i think thats where they came in from....must have gotten 30+??

cha-ching$$$$$

Have one of your clerks check the frt rate on any of the bills.
Holland is taking a bath on this deal. New Penn getting 80% and Holland 20%. Won't last long with that set-up. Looks like YRC twisting numbers to say Holland ain't cutting it.Don't have to take my word for it.Just have a clerk check his PC.Saw a small piece go from KC thru IN to camp Hill with Holland getting a little over $13.00 and NP getting $58.00.Won't last long at that rate.Maybe all the remaining yrc companies shoud change their names to Holland.That way if something goes wrong the everyone can say "It's Hollands fault " no matter what. LOL