ABF | Lifetime Medical

leftyblack

TB Lurker
Credits
In the proxy report on page 14 section 7 (2) "Because Mr. Young is a former officer of the company, HE & HIS SPOUSE participate in the company's fully insured third part executive medical plan that is provided for LIFE UPON RETIREMENT. The COMPANY PAYS the FULL PREMIUM AMOUNT for this coverage"!!

I'm glad to know that my company which worries so much over our pension plan provides LIFETIME MEDICAL COVERAGE for RETIRED OFFICERS .....now I know why they need my 15% gotta have enough money to keep the co-pay down.

Wow your right leftyblack how could the company give medical to someone who started with the company in 1964 I mean how dare they ! Just because his the son of the founder of ABF what nerves of them .

[quote author=R-14Driver link=topic=79720.msg825943#msg825943 date=1272677073]
Wow your right leftyblack how could the company give medical to someone who started with the company in 1964 I mean how dare they ! Just because his the son of the founder of ABF what nerves of them .
[/quote] Mr R-14 may I make present my case a little more clearer. My objection isn't just with Mr. Young but that the "retired officers" plan. so how many retired officers are we carrying here & what are the requirements?? I don't believe in this day & age many companies provide lifetime no charge medical plans!!