Central Transport | Line haul overjoyed!!!

Jeepstr723

TB Regular
Credits
Line haul found out this week that they are now required to work the dock. Regardless of DOT regulations 14 hour rule. I hear that they are just thrilled...

Line haul found out this week that they are now required to work the dock. Regardless of DOT regulations 14 hour rule. I hear that they are just thrilled...
And just when you think the worst in the LTL business can't get any worse they prove us wrong. The bottom feeders are sinking even deeper into mediocrity.

Guess the drivers will be forced to shut down on the side of the road,when they hit their 14 and have someone pick them up not that ct would care if they went over.

Myself i'm glad you Vitran Guys came to this forum. Very sorry you ended up here, But helping the CT people see the the light will help. And they need help bad. For all you leaving i wish you the best. B.B.B.

Rule change last year.You can work freight after your 14 th hour.You just can't drive.

but what if your forced on the dock at your destination not your home terminal, then it does play into the 14 hour rule and may force you to shut down on your way home.

but what if your forced on the dock at your destination not your home terminal, then it does play into the 14 hour rule and may force you to shut down on your way home.
This is just part of their overall agenda to purge the remaining Vitran drivers. Honestly in the long run they will be much better off. And Central Transport will remain the top bottom feeder in the LTL world.

line haul worked their freight before the acquisition, not every run takes you over your hours!!!! those guys liked it because they made good money working the dock if you don't work the dock you get straight pay???? not that good.............. I seen a lot of road drivers upset when there was no freight to work....

to many lies to count...... changes made.... then back to same stufff..........tired of being a ping pong ball.... looking to get out to.....

Im venting also because you guys( moderators) screwed me .....30 days for a 7day infraction..... don't make me try to unsucesfully post it again ... actually had to take a pic and send it to my friends for lack of belief,

Im venting also because you guys( moderators) screwed me .....30 days for a 7day infraction..... don't make me try to unsucesfully post it again ... actually had to take a pic and send it to my friends for lack of belief,

So Central screwing over Employees, no problem; Moderators requiring you to follow the clearly posted rules, big problem, got it!!

Did they give you a tissue?