XPO | Linehall mileage pay drop.

busa182

TB Lurker
Credits
Has any one else notice that the have drop the mileage on some of the line hall runs?
Not saying they have every where but our runs from Nmp and Xsw have dropped this week, I was looking on the computer and that's when I saw it.

Has any one else notice that the have drop the mileage on some of the line hall runs?
Not saying they have every where but our runs from Nmp and Xsw have dropped this week, I was looking on the computer and that's when I saw it.

Just a couple miles, right ?

But the terminals stayed in the same place right??
Yes the have been in the same place for years. They just changed the miles on the computer this week nobody said anything I just so happens to be looking up the mileage that when I saw it.you all may want to look up the mileage when you get to work Monday yours may have changed too.

Our NMP run was paying 190 miles round trip and according to the computer as of this week our Nmp run is now paying 178 miles round trip.
Our Xsw run was paying 440 miles round trip and now according to the computer our xsw run is paying 437 round trip.

More to come. "Mr. Jacobs" only has your best interest at heart. Good luck though.

Not trying to lose any money. But we have runs that ain't right around my neck of the woods also.

Maybe I'm just shooting in the dark here...but maybe the IT guys tweaked the optimizer software somewhat and it adjusted the mileage between these points. Corporate said that they'd cut back on costs. Us P&D guys used to get all kinds of OT...not anymore, mostly 8 and off the clock...sometimes under 8.

Our NMP run was paying 190 miles round trip and according to the computer as of this week our Nmp run is now paying 178 miles round trip.
Our Xsw run was paying 440 miles round trip and now according to the computer our xsw run is paying 437 round trip.
Have you asked anyone in management?

Also , most of these runs have been the same distance for years. At our place we have the plastic cards with the imprint machine. I believe the mileage is molded into the card.

When we had a mileage discrepancy, we were asked to run the route in three different trucks. It was out, they readjusted it.