Yellow | List or map of YRC break bulk terminals as of 2014

You're welcome. Sometimes , when I'm at a satellite terminal, I will see a service matrix that shows all the terminals. I haven't seen one lately, though.

I might be able to 'scare up' a list... I'll let you know tomorrow.. :)

when did Cincinnati/216(new proper #) start breaking freight again? they hung a paper from local 100 saying they were told by co. they were moving back to former breakbulk terminal 241 1st of the year & sharing with Holland. But so far nothing.

You're probably correct about Cincinnati not breaking freight. STL and MEM were still breaking freight long after the COO that supposedly turned both terminals into EOLs was implemented.

Seattle 642 is an EOL, sattelite of Portland 875.
Denver 890 is a BB as is Salt Lake 881.
Bloomington 640 is the BB for southern California; they also serve Las Vegas

No flames -
Bloomington, CA - San Bernardino is not BB... Bloomington is... now (The old Roadway BB is for SO Cal now)
Portland, OR - To my knowledge - still BB
Seattle, WA - To my knowledge - Still BB
SLC, UT
Denver, CO
I was joking about the "getting flamed" because everyone that posted in the last six or eight weeks was getting torched. I figured that I missed at least a couple breakbulk. I'm also not sure that Albuquerque is still a BB

Yes but as we know Atlanta is really in Marietta ga
Jackson MS is in pearl MS
Harrisburg is in Carlisle Pa etc, ect.
So it would be nice to see where these terminals really are

Jackson ms in richland ms

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Cincinnati//216 does not break frieght. There was a water line break at 241, the former breakbulk. So that has put a delay in moving back.

See 274 Coldwater Mi, thinking it was closed around March 2013. Up to date as it gits with the old RDWY computers. :stirthepot: :hide:

Ok trouble maker, how long ago did Yellow buy Roadway?
What is the average life of a corporate server?
Would that make they pos YRC computers yet?:popcorn:

As of right now Bloomington Ca is an eol. San Bernardino is the the BB. However, this might change in the next few months.

Ok trouble maker, how long ago did Yellow buy Roadway?
What is the average life of a corporate server?
Would that make they pos YRC computers yet?:popcorn:
:LMAO: 2003, I have always been amazed that a can of spray paint will make me a New P&D unit out of an Old Linehaul.. So some Windex would make it a refurbished Server capable of leaping tall buildings. But you got me Wrench...They most defiantly are YRC brand now. :6781:

They stopped using the spray paint to make P&D units about 3 years ago....................heck the last one I got in still had the almost 1 year old write up for a exhaust leak..............and still had the leak too.
I feel lucky if they actually drove into the parking lot and didn't arrive by hook.

You're probably correct about Cincinnati not breaking freight. STL and MEM were still breaking freight long after the COO that supposedly turned both terminals into EOLs was implemented.

STL is breaking freight using junior city drivers and around 39 dockworkers, A lot of dockworkers with 26 years laid off after the COO.

STL is breaking freight using junior city drivers and around 39 dockworkers, A lot of dockworkers with 26 years laid off after the COO.
right now there are 35 dock spots including 10% with about 80 dock laid off. 27 years to be a percenter less then that and you are laid off.