Yellow | List or map of YRC break bulk terminals as of 2014

If no one wants to work there how are they lucky?...................................

The work rules are not why no one wants to work here. Everybody else in this town is hiring. Some people don't like the slow trucks, waiting on work call, working weekends

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

The work rules are not why no one wants to work here. Everybody else in this town is hiring. Some people don't like the slow trucks, waiting on work call, working weekends Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

YRC thru the MOU's is now competitive . In reality, they are not! They are sub-par. All the things that made this a career are gone:
Pension (need I say more?)
Pay below the competition
Bennies (only shining light)
Equipment (yea right!)
Schedule (wait by phone, for days with no help from dispatch)

See all we are still not competitive with the competition! All the things that made us exceptional, are gone.
Sad day indeed.

Wasn't Valdosta made an end of line barn after being a BB for REX all those years?? i know when they did that that they were having issues servicing freight in & out of Florida. I knew when it was a break they could run all of Florida from there. Ran thru there about three years ago going to Monticello, Fl and it didn't look busy there.

This is a very old thread, I was wondering if anyone has a more updated list of break bulk terminals? Even just for your part of the country? Thanks!

From a 2015 YRCF system map, here are the indicated break bulk terminals:

123 Maybrook, NY
135 Harrisburg, PA
205 Buffalo, NY
211 Akron, OH
309 Chicago, IL
324 Indianapolis, IN
326 Kansas City, MO
347 St Paul, MN
402 Atlanta, GA
422 Nashville, TN
431 Memphis, TN
455 Jackson, MS
511 Dallas, TX
521 Houston, TX
531 Oklahoma City, OK
642 Seattle, WA
653 Charlotte, NC
813 Tracy, CA
830 Bloomington, CA
841 Phoenix, AZ
875 Portland, OR
881 Salt Lake City, UT
890 Denver, CO

123 Maybrook, NY
135 Harrisburg, PA
205 Buffalo, NY
211 Akron, OH
309 Chicago, IL
324 Indianapolis, IN
326 Kansas City, MO
347 St Paul, MN
402 Atlanta, GA
422 Nashville, TN
431 Memphis, TN
455 Jackson, MS
511 Dallas, TX
521 Houston, TX
531 Oklahoma City, OK
642 Seattle, WA
653 Charlotte, NC
813 Tracy, CA
830 Bloomington, CA
841 Phoenix, AZ
875 Portland, OR
881 Salt Lake City, UT
890 Denver, CO
Didn't Columbus OH become a BB again?

123 Maybrook, NY
135 Harrisburg, PA
205 Buffalo, NY
211 Akron, OH
309 Chicago, IL
324 Indianapolis, IN
326 Kansas City, MO
347 St Paul, MN
402 Atlanta, GA
422 Nashville, TN
431 Memphis, TN
455 Jackson, MS
511 Dallas, TX
521 Houston, TX
531 Oklahoma City, OK
642 Seattle, WA
653 Charlotte, NC
813 Tracy, CA
830 Bloomington, CA
841 Phoenix, AZ
875 Portland, OR
881 Salt Lake City, UT
890 Denver, CO
Thanks, I thought there was more than that, if they really want to reduce to 10 I wonder which 10?

The Ridge will definitely be the BB for the Chicago area, and a 500 mile radius for overnight service.

Yes but as we know Atlanta is really in Marietta ga
Jackson MS is in pearl MS
Harrisburg is in Carlisle Pa etc, ect.
So it would be nice to see where these terminals really are
Back in the Yellow days if Yellow moved a terminal from one city to another (Like Wilson, NC to Rocky Mt, NC) it was still called "Wilson (WNA) City name remained as did Alpha code. There was a terminal in Harrisburg, PA (HGB) before the merger.

I want to be the first to take this thread:Off-Topic:.

Hornets were flying around the tree so we had to leave.
Couldn't get no assembly line work cause the clothes we was wearing was actually napkins growing outs our bodies..:wavey:
This is the reason I don't come to this site very often. Bullshit like this that has nothing to do with the question the original member posted. Go ahead and post your reply but know that I won't see it as I have "Ignored" you.

Back in the Yellow days if Yellow moved a terminal from one city to another (Like Wilson, NC to Rocky Mt, NC) it was still called "Wilson (WNA) City name remained as did Alpha code. There was a terminal in Harrisburg, PA (HGB) before the merger.
REX was the same, 135/R70 has been the Harrisburg terminal even though it was never in Harrisburg. Before Carlisle it was in Mechanicsburg.

In the 1980's the Yellow terminal physically located in Carlstadt, NJ was known as North Bergen (NBG). Today that same terminal is known as Carlstadt (126). A rose by any other name! :smile new:

In the early 1970's when I started on the road at Maislin the terminal was physically located in East Rutherford, NJ just about where the Meadowlands Race Track is located today. I pretty much ignored notices on the bulletin board addressed to "New York drivers" since East Rutherford was quite obviously in New Jersey and I was obviously a New Jersey driver. It wasn't till quite a while after I started that I realized that terminal was considered "New York" and I was considered a "New York" driver. Who knew?? :duh:

In the 1980's the Yellow terminal physically located in Carlstadt, NJ was known as North Bergen (NBG). Today that same terminal is known as Carlstadt (126). A rose by any other name! :smile new:

In the early 1970's when I started on the road at Maislin the terminal was physically located in East Rutherford, NJ just about where the Meadowlands Race Track is located today. I pretty much ignored notices on the bulletin board addressed to "New York drivers" since East Rutherford was quite obviously in New Jersey and I was obviously a New Jersey driver. It wasn't till quite a while after I started that I realized that terminal was considered "New York" and I was considered a "New York" driver. Who knew?? :duh:
That explains why you got lost so much & ended up in Mexico. :lmao: