Lloydminster,Sack.,Canada Semi hauling a large back hoe collasped a train bridge.

Hey thanks for posting the photo gallery on this bridge crash scene Dude-PWB-
I still say the claim to the trucking company is going to be out of this world.

Most bridges aren't really connected by much, you would be surprised if you really knew. They can't be either, since they need to allow for expansion and contraction.

Lets just say, that trucking company is likely going out of business after this one. And, he is likely a private contractor, since there is no name on the door of the tractor.

I still can't imagine the clip he would have to be going at to pull that bridge deck off like that, yet still come to a stop in such a short distance and walk away. The perfect storm so to speak?

Imagine the expression on the driver as he looked in his west coast mirrors and saw that bridge section drop down on his trailer right behind his cab.
Must have been some jolt when it connected with the trailer.

I wonder if the expression on the face came just before, or just after, the feeling in his drawers...

That is one phone call to the office I sure wouldn't want to have to make. I would probably just start walking....and still be walking.