LOAD OF BEER FLIPS

Driver admits to going 50 mph on ramp. Article doesn't say what the speed limit is on that ramp. But VSP say charges are pending. 50 seems to fast to me on any ramp.

Allow me to correct myself. He was coming south on 1-81 and getting off on the south bound off ramp. The turn is not too bad but like any ramp you need to slow down. I guess he was heading for the truck stop there off exit 243. I can't find out who he was. He might have been coming out of Coors in Elkton, Va, just a guess.

Allow me to correct myself. He was coming south on 1-81 and getting off on the south bound off ramp. The turn is not too bad but like any ramp you need to slow down. I guess he was heading for the truck stop there off exit 243. I can't find out who he was. He might have been coming out of Coors in Elkton, Va, just a guess.
Is that the exit for Walker Muffler?

Coors is no big loss.