XPO | Load terror reports

Well instead of four, let's have maybe 6 or 7 before you can get canned. It's excessive, in my opinion. Sometimes it's a judgement call, just like in baseball or football. I will bring this up to the new president, when he comes to big D. And I know he will.
I bet that would be quite a sight. Gonna get out the kevlar knee pads when he comes to town? I bet that is a fantasy come true for a arse kisser like you.

Real simple,do away with progressive loading,let the guys who know how to load load and the rest break freight,we did it for years and it worked like a charm. Most good loaders have no problem putting their name on a load if they loaded 99% of it.
OK boys, you tell me, what will fix the poor loads we see every day? We all open trailers and face crap loads. So how do you a) correct the performance, and b) create accountability for jobs performed? I didn't quote ol' paper or plastic on this because the whole onion thing just further protects those loading crap loads.

SS 2.0 looks at load errors as errors, incidences that can be corrected with coaching and mentoring. Not by sups, but through peer-to-peer presentation. How can this process be that bad? How can common-sense not see this as an improvement within our company?

OK Con-F give me your best solution to getting drivers and dock workers to load freight right the first time. Please define common-sense as it applies to how we load trailers. Folks complain others don't know how to load right and others complain the guy right next to them loads crap all the time and gets away with it.

Could common-sense be defined as consistent intelligence? I think we all know better

Real simple,do away with progressive loading,let the guys who know how to load load and the rest break freight,we did it for years and it worked like a charm. Most good loaders have no problem putting their name on a load if they loaded 99% of it.
You nailed that one on the head.Assign drivers to doors problem solved.

You are exactly right they have to make everything harder than it has to be so they can justify their college degree. Give me a man with common sense and a good work ethic over a wimp with a piece of paper that says he's smart any day!
That just doesn't make any sense to the bean counters.

i.e. common sense.

SafeStack 2.0 is not about discipline, it's about helping people to do it right the first time... next time. If you get an LER then there will be the opportunity for a training session. The rules have changed with the roll out of SafeStack 2.0. If over a period of time you continue to get an LER for the same reason then there will be disciplinary action. But not at this point. Heck, the ink on the re-training modules has not even dried yet. If you were told to sign an L.O.I. or an incident report because of one LER then someone needs to go back through the training materials for supervision and management. This program was designed by drivers not management. Everyone has the opportunity to learn to do it right and everyone needs to be held accountable for their job performance.

LER (Load Error Report) is when the freight has incurred or is at risk of serious damage* or when unloading, an employee or equipment was put at risk of injury.LER’s will result in retraining of the loader. If repeated; disciplinary action may result.*Not to include superficial scuffing or damage to packing material
If you received an LER for not building a deck with the correct 4 beams then there should be time spent to make sure you understand the importance of dropping the right 4 beams. Remember teaching, mentoring, coaching? Ask the SME to sit down with you and show you the SS 2.0 process map and the "SS Mentoring and Load Reporting Process". Or, just print this response and ask them to verify my post.

Oh wait... you better run it by Slimmy, ya know I'm one of those liars he's out to eradicate from existence
wow,you and your "bosom buddy" actually DIDN'T lie and had common sense response.probably because it's it's about the job,not benefits,or are you still insisting the 401k MATCH is back,duh

OK boys, you tell me, what will fix the poor loads we see every day? We all open trailers and face crap loads. So how do you a) correct the performance, and b) create accountability for jobs performed? I didn't quote ol' paper or plastic on this because the whole onion thing just further protects those loading crap loads.

SS 2.0 looks at load errors as errors, incidences that can be corrected with coaching and mentoring. Not by sups, but through peer-to-peer presentation. How can this process be that bad? How can common-sense not see this as an improvement within our company?

OK Con-F give me your best solution to getting drivers and dock workers to load freight right the first time. Please define common-sense as it applies to how we load trailers. Folks complain others don't know how to load right and others complain the guy right next to them loads crap all the time and gets away with it.

Could common-sense be defined as consistent intelligence? I think we all know better

Common Sense 101

1) we get paid by the Hour on the Dock not the mile!
2) Do Your Job Right 100% of the time everytime Take the Extra time to do it right don't matter how long it takes !!
3) See something done Wrong Duh Fix It !!
4) Do not shortcut nothing ever You wouldn't want others to do it too you so don't do it too them !!
5) Simple Easy Take more time Relax Do your Job right Fix Others Screw ups And MAybe make A little more Cash Why Cos Your Getting PAid By the hour !!
6) Don't Get pissed off when you see **** done Wrong Just fix it Make Con~way Pay you To Fix it !!

Bottom line is this Everyone has Rushed to get it done Quicker or SAt on the Forklift and not put dunage around the freight on it ect !
Do your job they way they want you too /Stop The Short cuts The LAzyness Thats all this Problem is we don't need LER 's WE need to do what we get PaiD for everytime 100% of the time WE Get PAID by The hour Make them Pay you Take your time Do it RIght ! NOT RockeT Science Folks !! Just Plain Common Sense !!

wow,you and your "bosom buddy" actually DIDN'T lie and had common sense response.probably because it's it's about the job,not benefits,or are you still insisting the 401k MATCH is back,duh

you need to pull your head out of your a$$ long enough to re-read your posts on your "facts" about the cost of health insurance going up. Then before you replant said head into said a$$ look in the mirror and start screaming at that guy about being a liar.

Oh wait, before you go, throw a little onion in there and set some aside for never said. He's getting to like the taste

you need to pull your head out of your a$$ long enough to re-read your posts on your "facts" about the cost of health insurance going up. Then before you replant said head into said a$$ look in the mirror and start screaming at that guy about being a liar.

Oh wait, before you go, throw a little onion in there and set some aside for never said. He's getting to like the taste
that was a fact roosterbreath,we were told it was "probably"going up 10% by our regional director of ops,it was backed up by others,moron,and that's what i posted.as for all these LITTLE changes,wonder why they're happening all of a sudden,CAN YOU THINK OF A REASON GREASED BROWN ONION?your just embarassed that you read a letter from king douglas 3 times and you still can't understand it,i've NEVER met anybody so "smart".ps ........we still pay 4 times more than upsf,2x more than fedx for ins you smart littleboy

that was a fact roosterbreath,we were told it was "probably"going up 10% by our regional director of ops,it was backed up by others,moron,and that's what i posted.as for all these LITTLE changes,wonder why they're happening all of a sudden,CAN YOU THINK OF A REASON GREASED BROWN ONION?your just embarassed that you read a letter from king douglas 3 times and you still can't understand it,i've NEVER met anybody so "smart".ps ........we still pay 4 times more than upsf,2x more than fedx for ins you smart littleboy

How come you seem to have these "meetings" with this mysterious Regional manager.. and nobody else does?? YOU can't stand it that you were wrong. P.S. : your posting, still, different numbers..rooster head.

well if beerfd says you are "probably" an idiot and others back it up then I won't call him a liar

what's embarrassing is that spell check once again gave me the opportunity to ignore slimestones and I fell for it once again

How come you seem to have these "meetings" with this mysterious Regional manager.. and nobody else does?? YOU can't stand it that you were wrong. P.S. : your posting, still, different numbers..rooster head.
look who responds,the proven liar,protecting your little "friend"that's so cute.i've given you liar's and posers over a month to prove your posts,guess you looked and looked and couldn't find differing numbers,you "guys" make a cute couple though,who's turn next to the post