Yellow | Look What Zollars is bulding with our give backs.

Gotta get that digging equipment to that new copper mine being built in Peru.yrcw logistics got the contract for that project.work started in February of 2010.nothing new there.alot of union freight companies had flatbeds and tankers a while back.why aren't we hauling that stuff too.and now this super gas pipline is going to be built from Canada to the gulf of Mexico.heard there will be teamster jobs there also.

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

You think yrcw is going to let a multi million dollar contract go like that.escpecially if its international and the company doesn't have to show it on the books here in the states.China logistics is like that too

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

YRC Logistics is still owned by YRCW in the over seas market. Merician IG is part of the conglomerant. My point with posting the comercials that are being aired in over seas markets is exactly that. We aint goin know where. This is all a ploy to break the Union, and build the company is over seas markets. Thats where all the capital is going. What better time to play broke. Just like in a contract year, the company shows no profits, and plays their cards with a poker face. Today, and in this day and age we have the internet. Its hard to hide the facts.

What is alarming is, we have a Union Official in YRC's head quarters and they are also part of this. We the working class are getting hit from all sides.

YRC Logistics was sold to Austin Ventures for 37 mil.You would have to look them up.Know nothing about them.

YRCW owns meridianIQ, and the posts mustang posted are clearly the American venture, which was sold to Austin ventures.

This is the name now :

About Our Company : MIQ Logistics Inc. - Intelligent Global Solutions (tm)

miqLogisticsLogo.gif

Thank you for your interest in MIQ Logistics. Launched in the summer of 2010, MIQ Logistics is built on the strength and success of YRC Logistics. More than a name change, we have new financial backing, which gives our company the capital infusion necessary to invest in expanded offerings and the ongoing development of our global network.

What has not changed is our steadfast commitment to service excellence and improving our clients' bottom-line performance. We believe each client is unique and best served when we gain a thorough understanding of its business. To gain this understanding, we place the best talent in the industry to work on our accounts.

The mission for all of our employees is to help our company attract and retain the best people, provide flawlessly-executed integrated solutions, and consistently delivering value to our clients. And we believe that adherence to our Core Values, as well as pride in our work and company, continuous improvement, and responsiveness, will lead us to our continued growth.

Started in 2002, MIQ Logistics has locations in Asia, Europe, North America and South America. Along with our global network partners, we provide services in and between more than 80 countries supported by over 5,000 in-country logistics professionals.

YRC Logistics is still owned by YRCW in the over seas market. Merician IG is part of the conglomerant. My point with posting the comercials that are being aired in over seas markets is exactly that. We aint goin know where. This is all a ploy to break the Union, and build the company is over seas markets. Thats where all the capital is going. What better time to play broke. Just like in a contract year, the company shows no profits, and plays their cards with a poker face. Today, and in this day and age we have the internet. Its hard to hide the facts.

What is alarming is, we have a Union Official in YRC's head quarters and they are also part of this. We the working class are getting hit from all sides.
Not trying to be smart but one of them clips was posted on youtube 2 years ago. Maybe the first is current I don't know.

2 years ago, yup about the time they where puttin this together. They needed Velocity drivers, then they didnt. then they needed givebacks and more givebacks. Right after the contract was ratified and a big victory for job security by our Union, comes massive layoffs and a merger with even more layoffs, and continueing out source of work along with even more layoffs, and now they are expecting us to give even more, or longer as they build and build for their futures, and then kick us to the curb.

If we vote yes, we get what we deserve. We will be left out in the cold.

Here's where everyone's money is going. it's going overseas to put the Chinese in school and get educated. YRC is not only a business, it is praised like a religion too. See for yourself, can anyone translate?

YouTube - YRC 2009

YRC Logistics was sold to Austin Ventures for 37 mil.You would have to look them up.Know nothing about them.
Come on Ted I know you know. Not only does The Gyros Connection have a major investment in Austin Ventures but, so too does FK Industries.

Here's where everyone's money is going. it's going overseas to put the Chinese in school and get educated. YRC is not only a business, it is praised like a religion too. See for yourself, can anyone translate?

YouTube - YRC 2009

Maybe before you post this crud you should watch the whole video,"youth revival confrance" is not a part of yrc. Now learn how to do some research instead of posting these inane videos.

All of YRC's money is hidden in their off shore accounts. They play the broke game in the US, but become saviors in other countries. Similar to how Obama is trying to convert everything into a Global Government. Using other people's $ at their expense to make things better for foreign countries, rather than making things better for the people here in the US, where the money is coming from. I really don't see a difference, because Corporate American Companies are doing it and so is Obama's crew. It seems to me that our money helps everyone else outside America, but not ourselves in America. Here is an example.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLC3eiR4lQE

Last edited by a moderator: