Yellow | Look's more like the big fat lady is about to sing!!!!!

I don't know how well this change is working elsewhere, but this week the service on the freight I delivered was the best I've seen since the merger. Zero late bills, and most were a day early.

I don't know how well this change is working elsewhere, but this week the service on the freight I delivered was the best I've seen since the merger. Zero late bills, and most were a day early.

My terminal also......205/BUF we're smokin' busy. Everyones working, can't get enough people to work, overtime up the wazoo. (don't let them kid you........this company is making a killing thanks to their reduced labor costs)

I even delivered a shipment from Minneapolis next day, service standard is two day. Now let be consistent, and that's the way to win back customers

We are kicking arse here in Texas..the flood gates of freight has opened.I feel like tom hanks in the movie castaway..when that container ship picked him up.

But...I don't agree with our billing being done in the Phillipines.they make too many mistakes,inconsistent and too many errors and slow

I'm sure you've heard the saying, "a bad day of fishin, beats a great day at work." That's how I feel when it comes to my job at YRCF, a bad day at a union shop, beats a great day at a non-union shop.

I don't know. My shop is non union, I work 5 days a week and have for 14 years. It's rare that my route is cancelled. I have good medical, vision, and dental, which is free after 10 years, along with fidelity 401k. I'm paid for drop and hooks and a mileage rate which is just north of 50 cents and expect to get the rest of our giveback sometime this year. My company matches my 401k contribution and if I leave that money goes with me.

I know that this forum is not to debate union vs non union but sometimes the grass really is greener on the other side of the fence.

I don't know. My shop is non union, I work 5 days a week and have for 14 years. It's rare that my route is cancelled. I have good medical, vision, and dental, which is free after 10 years, along with fidelity 401k. I'm paid for drop and hooks and a mileage rate which is just north of 50 cents and expect to get the rest of our giveback sometime this year. My company matches my 401k contribution and if I leave that money goes with me.

I know that this forum is not to debate union vs non union but sometimes the grass really is greener on the other side of the fence.

I didn't mean any dis-respect. It's just something a non wouldn't understand. I've been a Union Truck Driver for 20 years, and I have to be honest, if the so called big shots were to force the Union out of freight, then I would change professions. I really would.

I didn't mean any dis-respect. It's just something a non wouldn't understand. I've been a Union Truck Driver for 20 years, and I have to be honest, if the so called big shots were to force the Union out of freight, then I would change professions. I really would.
Busey??? It's pretty easy to be busey when you discount the freight to the point you pay to haul it!!! This sounds like A great buisness model to follow!! I'm sure their going to want me to pay an additional 5% so we can continue to pay the fat cats at the top and haul freight for free!! I've never heard so many uneducated people speak at the same place in my life!! Pass the koolaide please!

Busey??? It's pretty easy to be busey when you discount the freight to the point you pay to haul it!!! This sounds like A great buisness model to follow!! I'm sure their going to want me to pay an additional 5% so we can continue to pay the fat cats at the top and haul freight for free!! I've never heard so many uneducated people speak at the same place in my life!! Pass the koolaide please!

Sober up Richard.

why is a non-union posting on OUR board Moderator Alert!! delete that account or delete mine!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters let us stop and think about this truckingboards and why they let others destroy our forum ....We need to remember the non unions want to be so much like us but want too act INDEPENDENTLY.. that is not the American way !!! Let them compete with the russian mafia that they support in thier **** trucks that contine to take freight from them...ofcoarse they dont know it..too busy trying do thier job..America Must be safe ship safe identify safe companys and protect you shippers from companys that may infact destroy homeland

Atlanta 402 Linehaul recalled 6 more drivers yesterday....makes the board @ 257 drivers.....those 6 have been laid off for 2.4 years.

402 board is being exhusted each call block....freight is running heavy....ALL Local Cartage employees have now been recalled back to work in Atlanta....KK

Lot's of thought went into that reply.
I.Q. = small mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and speedy should hook up and reproduce something.

Nice grammar there Plato.
Where did you go to school,Toadsuck,AR.?

I am still trying to figure out what Plato said there.

According to what our sales people are saying he is spot on.
Sober up Richard.
I don't see any evidence that he is drunk.
why is a non-union posting on OUR board Moderator Alert!! delete that account or delete mine!!!!!
If I have a vote on this matter I vote delete Plato's, I can't even understand what he types most of the time.

According to what our sales people are saying he is spot on.

I don't see any evidence that he is drunk.

If I have a vote on this matter I vote delete Plato's, I can't even understand what he types most of the time.
Don't do that! They don't like to hear the truth on this board. YRC "freight" is busy because customers want to use them, and will pay a premium to ship. They didn't get so big because of discounts. Thats what they like to hear on this board.

My terminal also......205/BUF we're smokin' busy. Everyones working, can't get enough people to work, overtime up the wazoo. (don't let them kid you........this company is making a killing thanks to their reduced labor costs)
At 85% discounts, there should be a lot of freight!

Brothers and Sisters let us stop and think about this truckingboards and why they let others destroy our forum ....We need to remember the non unions want to be so much like us but want too act INDEPENDENTLY.. that is not the American way !!! Let them compete with the russian mafia that they support in thier **** trucks that contine to take freight from them...ofcoarse they dont know it..too busy trying do thier job..America Must be safe ship safe identify safe companys and protect you shippers from companys that may infact destroy homeland

Have you run out of your meds or have you just stopped taking them? I can't tell!

At 85% discounts, there should be a lot of freight!
Heard the samething in my last YRC meeting with a sales rep,, he was talking discounts of 81-85% discounts,, and think before the merge Roadway thought 72 was a huge discount,, granted that was 10 years ago, but its still something to look at..

Haters

Keep the positive comments coming!!! It will help to chase all the rats off this forum. And, former employees that don't want this company to survive. Just so they can say, see I told you so! I have a message for all you haters! It's a double middle finger salute. Bad Karma is coming your way! :hyper:

.........addictted to 3pl and no money making accounts. The worker's will keep voting yes saying there's nothing else out there and where else can you do as little as you like?

Unfortunately, close to 50% of all shippers use 3 PLS. There is no way around it.