Yellow | Look's more like the big fat lady is about to sing!!!!!

Keep the positive comments coming!!! It will help to chase all the rats off this forum. And, former employees that don't want this company to survive. Just so they can say, see I told you so! I have a message for all you haters! It's a double middle finger salute. Bad Karma is coming your way! :hyper:

Sent to you by a panty wearing dude with a chick handle!!!!!!!!
See what you can come back with,I will be waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the positive comments coming!!! It will help to chase all the rats off this forum. And, former employees that don't want this company to survive. Just so they can say, see I told you so! I have a message for all you haters! It's a double middle finger salute. Bad Karma is coming your way! :hyper:

Sorry I am an employee. And I DO want this "freight" company to survive. If yrc "freight" goes down, it takes my company (the profitable wing of this mess) down with it. We are sick of having to shoulder the money pit that yrc "freight" is. I happen to live in reality. The reality that this company has lost over a $billion, and will report a loss of about $60 million from the last THREE MONTHS. Its too bad you don't live in that REALITY.

You will be waiting??? Actually, the handle is named after my daughter. Let me know when you have something positive to add to this forum. Till then, get back to your Lizard Lick Towing marathon.

I don't see them as rats or haters, I see them as realists. And I see your double finger salute as your response when you don't have a legitimate response. I am, however, in agreement on the theory of "what goes around comes around" AKA Karma. But I don't see how Karma applies when one has an opinion based on their analysis of a situation, regardless of how accurate that analysis might be.

RAH RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's that,GO TEAM GO.

It is tough for me to cheer when they got 10,000 $ out of my pay each year and then they used it to discount the rate's to under cut everyone,so the sacrifice we made did nothing for the bottom line,and the top CEO's took more and more and then left.

And how about that stock we had?

It's tough to stay positive when you have your eye's open.

I don't see them as rats or haters, I see them as realists. And I see your double finger salute as your response when you don't have a legitimate response. I am, however, in agreement on the theory of "what goes around comes around" AKA Karma. But I don't see how Karma applies when one has an opinion based on their analysis of a situation, regardless of how accurate that analysis might be.
Abfer you don':mad:t even work for YRC freight! Neither does Jimbobillybob ...thats my point! You have no skin in the game!

Abfer you don':mad:t even work for YRC freight! Neither does Jimbobillybob ...thats my point! You have no skin in the game!

You are right...Abfer doesn't work for YRC and either do I but then again...what have you been contributing to this thread since "you do have some skin in the game"? Let's take a good look...shall we?

With a name like, jimbobillybob, I am sure you have seen your share of fat ladies singing.:438:

Sorry to burst your spittoon can there jimbobillybob, I am a dude. Now go play with your grease monkey.

You will be waiting??? Actually, the handle is named after my daughter. Let me know when you have something positive to add to this forum. Till then, get back to your Lizard Lick Towing marathon.

So...correct me if I'm wrong here but all you have contributed so far is sarcasm,insults and tried to make it a policy that if one doesn't have anything positive to say that they should be chased off this forum. Do you have to work for YRC to give replies like yours? I may have been mislead in thinking that someone has the same right to post something negative as the one to post something positive...if I am wrong...please clarify this for me.

You are right...Abfer doesn't work for YRC and either do I but then again...what have you been contributing to this thread since "you do have some skin in the game"? Let's take a good look...shall we?

So...correct me if I'm wrong here but all you have contributed so far is sarcasm,insults and tried to make it a policy that if one doesn't have anything positive to say that they should be chased off this forum. Do you have to work for YRC to give replies like yours? I may have been mislead in thinking that someone has the same right to post something negative as the one to post something positive...if I am wrong...please clarify this for me.
Just trying to fight back against all the negative, and I do mean negative posters on here; (that don't) even work for YRC Freight. What have you brought to the table Docker?? Besides re-sending all of my posts? And, you too are another person that has no vested interest in YRC's survival! I seen some freight that came across the dock tonight that is going out of our city in the morning in(Akron,Ohio) That came in from Arizona it was picked up on the 19th, and it's not due till the 26th(Thursday) it is going to get to the customer 3 days early! I think that's a great sign! So, now Docker let me hear something positive from you!

Just trying to fight back against all the negative, and I do mean negative posters on here; (that don't) even work for YRC Freight. What have you brought to the table Docker?? Besides re-sending all of my posts? And, you too are another person that has no vested interest in YRC's survival! I seen some freight that came across the dock tonight that is going out of our city in the morning in(Akron,Ohio) That came in from Arizona it was picked up on the 19th, and it's not due till the 26th(Thursday) it is going to get to the customer 3 days early! I think that's a great sign! So, now Docker let me hear something positive from you!

I can see that you do not work for a company that is being dragged down by one that is unable to get/keep its house in order. I have no hard feelings for any YRC Teamsters and I can see that I share many views about YRC's management with many of them.

Well boy's look's to me ( my opinion)
she is about ready.
Brinko,whoop's,I mean Welch is sending signal's about the impending doom.

Don't be scared to leave now,hey 4 of us left NPME in the last year,1 guy had master's in accounting,8 Yr's seniority.
2 went to ABF,1/14 year's seniority,the other 10,and I went to UPGF,I only had 1 year so it did not matter.
16 Good year's in the NETPF, worth $3544.60 at age 64.

I was a refugee from the YRC debacle,and the RSEL scam,starting over dosen't scare me at all:hissyfit:.

Let me tell you this when it goes down,not too many job's will be available,as we are all running under capacity.

We are currrently short 2 road driver's now and sometime's our board has run's cancelled.

So we can absorb that YRC freight without a hiccup.

BTW does anyone know where the utility/velocity freight went the CT NPME barn has seen none of it.
This is what started the whole topic! I rest my case! :Duel:

I don't really want to get into it too much, but you're saying it's 7 day service from NM to OH? And it's getting there in 4? The shipper obviously doesn't care when it gets there, since it's a 3 day point for anyone else.

I don't really want to get into it too much, but you're saying it's 7 day service from NM to OH? And it's getting there in 4? The shipper obviously doesn't care when it gets there, since it's a 3 day point for anyone else.
The shipper obviously doesn't care when it gets there?The shipper obviously doesn't care when it gets there?
The shipper obviously doesn't care when it gets there? what?

Since you did ask me to say something positive...I'm going to start off with stating that I really do hope YRC pulls out of this but since I have nothing more positive to add and this is the YRC forum...I will stop with that about YRC. But what I'm stating here is the union side of this issue which has so blatantly been used and I do have have the right to my view and state my opinion on that.There is nothing wrong with fighting back against what you call the negative posts because that is what you believe and you have that right to state your opinion as well as someone with different views does. But for what I have seen on this thread and many others is that the posters that state their views that you consider negative are being criticized and even ostracized for doing so. And one went even as far to call one poster anti union for his.To me...this is unacceptable! What is your opinion on that? Also...since we are on the topic of union matters...I would like to know your opinion about the restructuring and it's impact if any on all the Teamsters pension funds?

Since you did ask me to say something positive...I'm going to start off with stating that I really do hope YRC pulls out of this but since I have nothing more positive to add and this is the YRC forum...I will stop with that about YRC. But what I'm stating here is the union side of this issue which has so blatantly been used and I do have have the right to my view and state my opinion on that.There is nothing wrong with fighting back against what you call the negative posts because that is what you believe and you have that right to state your opinion as well as someone with different views does. But for what I have seen on this thread and many others is that the posters that state their views that you consider negative are being criticized and even ostracized for doing so. And one went even as far to call one poster anti union for his.To me...this is unacceptable! What is your opinion on that? Also...since we are on the topic of union matters...I would like to know your opinion about the restructuring and it's impact if any on all the Teamsters pension funds?
The union is like people you can find good ones, and you can find bad ones. Just like non-union companies. As far as the restructuring, and the effect on the pension funds. YRC is being penalized for having survived this long by having to pay for workers that never worked for a YRC company. They worked for one of the 300, or so union companies that went bankrupt since 1980. There is a bill sitting in Congress that would almost half the amount they would have to pay in. But, you know how much of a mess Washington is right now. Oh, by the way, did I mention that I am a Conservative?? More for you to hate about me.

The shipper obviously doesn't care when it gets there?The shipper obviously doesn't care when it gets there?
The shipper obviously doesn't care when it gets there? what?

I misstated my original post, it would be a 5 day point correct? And YRC was able to shave some time off by moving it through the weekend(which my company doesn't do),correct?

Well, transit time must not matter much to the shipper, since it's a 3 day point for most anyone else. Which is their business, some shippers are more concerned with price than service. But if they were in a rush, they would ship it with a different carrier.