Yellow | Losing a Big R driver in Ar.

I also said a prayer for all involved.
The loss of this Roadway drivers life seeing his age he must have been driving many years.
The loss this accident brings to all of his family,friends,and co-workers.

But the driver that wasn't paying attention when he pulled out in front of the Roadway driver causing his certain death.

From the age of this man,he may not of had very many years of experence?
Now this will be something he,and his family will have to deal with the rest of their lives.

As drivers we never know what our on duty time will bring?

May God guide,and protect all of us,and those driving around us.

on monday night tue morning a yellow driver went off the 471 bridge in cinc, he fell30 feet and landed on the roof.he was also killed.yrwc having a ruff week.

Apolstolic, you are so right. And I'm getting slow. My wife and I were reading the new's link before we saw your post, and "she" pointed out to me that it was more than likely the other drivers fault for not yielding. That never even came across my mind.

Our thought's and prayers go to the driver and his family. And I pray that he was killed instantly from impact. I hate to say that, but i've seen a couple crashes similar to this, and it's not the way I want to leave this world.

Yall be careful out there, it's just freight. What don't get done today will get done tomarrow.

this is what I heard

I never met the guy, but I also heard he was very near retirement. One guy told me another driver tried to free him from the truck, but he was trapped by the seatbelt that was so tight. He went for a knife and the truck burst into flames. Could of been the end of another driver doing a good deed? Made me think about carrying my seatbelt knife again. I used to transport handcapped kids in a school bus and this was mandatory. They make these deals for your keychain with a seabelt knife and a center punch for busting windows.